Exclusive: JayTawndré's Back (Video Update)

I'm homeless tomorrow don't even have money for a room to sleep for one night. I'll be behind a dumpster. Won't be able to charge my phone, shower, watch TV or listen to music, put in job applications. Nothing. I'm scared and alone. Tomorrow at 12pm in Beaumont CA I will be booted out of my family's house. They all are writing me off including financially. I have nothing. Nothing. 😭 I feel like I'm not gonna make it. Nobody no philanthropist has donated yet to my GoFundMe or my Cash App. It would be a blessing to have somewhere e to sleep even for a night. 😭😭😭❤️🩹❤️🩹❤️🩹

Here's my statement. 

Please don't judge. If you don't wanna watch it, kindly don't. 

Love you Exhale...

Pssssss to the hater on my comments in YouTube, BritneyTian or whatever.... Never judge someone's story. You know nothing if you never experienced addiction or ridiculous amounts of Trauma. 

I'll be back soon. Love ya

UPDATE I'M BACK....

New video shared via my lurk YT account. My family always judges my videos so I didn't share on my main YouTube!!!!! 

❤️

• Love 4

Omg I didn’t realize that you were being considered a super mod! :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:Congratulations :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: This video seemed very real and I can see your true personality here. I felt like we were just hanging out. I’m sorry that you are going through this, Jay! I’m sorry that I can’t offer any other help but I’m wishing you all the best and sending you all of the positive vibes. Stay strong! 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, OverIt said:

Omg I didn’t realize that you were being considered a super mod! :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:Congratulations :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: This video seemed very real and I can see your true personality here. I felt like we were just hanging out. I’m sorry that you are going through this, Jay! I’m sorry that I can’t offer any other help but I’m wishing you all the best and sending you all of the positive vibes. Stay strong! 

Thanks so much! Someone wrote hurtful comments in the video but best believe I deleted those comments. I have always admired your kindness. You would be an excellent Mod!

18 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Thanks so much! Someone wrote hurtful comments in the video but best believe I deleted those comments. I have always admired your kindness. You would be an excellent Mod!

I’m not perfect but I can genuinely see your pain in this video. It actually made me sad and I felt your pain. I can tell your personality is bubbly, fun, shady and goofy yet your pain and trauma tries to overlap that. Never lose your sparkle, Jay. I’ve also seen/heard you say comments where you imply something like “I want to leave behind this or that for others to see…” You best not be going anywhere!!!! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: 

You do matter. I hope you had an okay day today despite everything that’s been going on. Sending you lots of love! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, OverIt said:

I’m not perfect but I can genuinely see your pain in this video. It actually made me sad and I felt your pain. I can tell your personality is bubbly, fun, shady and goofy yet your pain and trauma tries to overlap that. Never lose your sparkle, Jay. I’ve also seen/heard you say comments where you imply something like “I want to leave behind this or that for others to see… You best not be going anywhere!!!! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: 

You do matter. I hope you had an okay day today despite everything that’s been going on. Sending you lots of love! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Thanks for recognizing that I'm being human and transparent. I know others are hurting too! There's people in Exhale who may be going through the same thing or similar. I wanna inspire them to not give up 💖

I'm gonna try to be okay today ..

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, OverIt said:

I’m not perfect but I can genuinely see your pain in this video. It actually made me sad and I felt your pain. I can tell your personality is bubbly, fun, shady and goofy yet your pain and trauma tries to overlap that. Never lose your sparkle, Jay. I’ve also seen/heard you say comments where you imply something like “I want to leave behind this or that for others to see… You best not be going anywhere!!!! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: 

How are you?

On 5/8/2022 at 2:15 PM, Stefani said:

If I had a dime for every time Jay has gone on hiatus. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao: Take care bestie. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Britney and I go on more hiatuses than an actual hiatus... My life is a rollercoaster ride but I smile... It didn't work out was not my cup of tea. I think I'm gonna try to just do the shelter route and get a job. These Christian programs try to pray the gay away and I'm happy with my ***uality.

On 5/5/2022 at 5:28 PM, RebellionSparkles said:

We like the old you. So hopefully the program makes you MORE you.

Unfortunately they wanted to change me 😭 here we go again! But I can say I'm in a much more clear headspace and I honestly have no desire to drink like I was. It will kill me. I am at the hospital right now. 

On 5/10/2022 at 8:42 AM, MadonnaBritneyLove said:

Please get in contact with me when you can! I worry about you not knowing anything. My dad got sick in cancer and died fast, I have been totally broken that's why I didn't call you lately. I miss you! My love for you Jay, your friend Anna ❤️ 

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Feel free to call me! 909-848-0052

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block