Have you heard about that thing being talked about on TikTok that involves travel, influencers and money?

I’m not posting the video or any links but I’m actually so grossed out right now. These influencers are being flown out to this place and are getting paid crazy amounts of money to do disgusting things/rituals with powerful men 💩

Please tell me I’m not the only one that has heard about this :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell::billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

What has this world come too.. :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

4 minutes ago, Lorenm said:

I don't have a tic TOC account:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: 

You better send me a link and tell me what's the tea or else:gunriah_mariah_carey:

You're probably just envious cause you ain't getting smashed. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes::ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

No way am I sending anyone any links or anything :queenie_falling_dying_dead: No jealousy here! I’m married and don’t need to fly out to a country to be degraded for money. I can’t believe this is real. I thought it was a joke but it’s 100% real :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

I actually don't judge whatsoever when it's consenting adults making informed decisions about how they want to earn their money - it takes all sorts to make a world - but when they start involving animals & children into the equation who can't consent and are forced into these horrendous acts, that's when it ventures into deeply unacceptable territory. Some of the stories out there are despicable. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

1 minute ago, Damon said:

I actually don't judge whatsoever when it's consenting adults making informed decisions about how they want to earn their money - it takes all sorts to make a world - but when they start involving animals & children into the equation who can't consent and are forced into these horrendous acts, that's when it ventures into deeply unacceptable territory. Some of the stories out there are despicable. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

I’m horrified and it’s all over TikTok right now. I don’t judge anyone for what they do with their body but when it involves eating doodoo… I’m judging :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

• Haha 2

They're es***ts. It's nothing new...well, maybe on tiktok. And it's not just women...:heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Media reports were done years ago and it involved a 'Modeling Agency' that was sending women to middle east.  Some women reported that they were lied to, others knew exactly why they're going there :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Too much money, power and religion may result in extreme perversions...:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Yachting? It's the oldest job in the world if its that.

16 minutes ago, merci12 said:

They're es***ts. It's nothing new...well, maybe on tiktok. And it's not just women...:heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Media reports were done years ago and it involved a 'Modeling Agency' that was sending women to middle east.  Some women reported that they were lied to, others knew exactly why they're going there :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Too much money, power and religion may result in extreme perversions...:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Epstei- and his buddies used that and abused that. But just like E, his main modelling buddy ''k- himself'' 2 months ago lol

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, merci12 said:

So far, all influencers who have come forward are all women. They came forward under the impression that it would not get out… It did! I’m sure there are men that are also doing this for money.

• Like 1

I searched Dubai porta potty on yt, and first thing there was a Twitter quote where the person asked him/herself why did he/she searched it. That's when I paused and started reading the comments section. One said the thing was satnnnic. I just closed everything. Gonna keep not knowing what it is. I am not interested, whatever it is. At first I thought the thread should be taken down, but in my case it worked as disclaimer. Thank you @OverIt and I am sorry if I offended you. Sorry if hurt anyone else with my stupid clueless jokes.

38 minutes ago, OverIt said:

So far, all influencers who have come forward are all women. They came forward under the impression that it would not get out… It did! I’m sure there are men that are also doing this for money.

As a person from Balkan, let me tell you- everybody who lives here knows damn right what those ads are for and what those girls get themselves into when they apply. When you see woo hoo chicks laying their ***** in Croatia, on a shipped yacht or in Montenegro- oldest job in the world

They tend to cruise to Greece alot. Mediterranean sea is full of them and it disgusts me. From islands to yachts. Ok, fine, girls who are too poor to support themselves gotta do it (don't really but I see why they would go that route) but if you want to just boost your ego by label stuff and fancy things- I feel no pity in rich creeps doing shtty things to you. When you saw those ads, you knew what they really were. Everybody knows.

That was my TED Talk. /end

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block