I Need Help, Exhale family...

JayTawndre

I have to leave my cousin's on Sunday her son's won't let me be here any longer I have no idea where I'm going to go or what I'm going to do my family wrote me off nobody wants to help me my entire family all struggles from ***** and alcohol yet they want to judge me for my mistakes or for my weakness or this moment of what I'm feeling right now and I just feel so alone I really need help right now I don't know where I'm going to sleep Sunday and I feel so embarrassed having to do this but if anyone would be willing to please donate whatever they can to me enough for a hotel room even if it's just for a week and so I can have some money for food and hygiene I don't have nothing and I'm freaking out because Sunday is literally a day away and I don't know what to do and I know how supportive you guys are and I know that exhale is my family so if you guys would be willing I'm going to put my Cash App tag as well as my GoFundMe even though I have to update it because I'm not in Vegas anymore I'm here in California and I also have PayPal I feel so embarrassed but they say when you need help reach Out

If anyone is willing to help me please donate to Cash App $jaytawndre or PayPal: taylorjamesdevon@gmail.com

I have gofundme as well ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Love 2
2 hours ago, OverIt said:

Jay, Iโ€™m so sorry that you are going through this. Nobody should have to worry about where they will sleepโ€ฆ Is there not a shelter that you can go to? Sending you lots of positivityย :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

It hurts I'm so sad I want to make it I feel like I'm defeated but God is good

I'm sorry you're having to go through this.ย 

I wish I was in a position to help, but unfortunately every.single.one. of my outgoings has increased over the past few months, and I'm stretched to the max.ย ย 

I hope you're able to find a way out of this. I know it's likely easier said than done, but keep your head up. It'll be even more difficult to turn things around if you lose faith in yourself.ย 

ย 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

Iโ€™m not sure if youโ€™re still in the Palm Springs area but there are some shelter resources listed here:

https://www.palmspringsca.gov/government/departments/community-economic-development-department/resources-services-for-families-and-individuals-experiencing-homelessness/shelter-housing

I know itโ€™s not much but maybe a shelter or resource on the list might have space for you or could help you locate something for the time beingโ€ฆ

I wish I was in the position to help financially but I unfortunately canโ€™t at the moment.

ย 

• Love 1
On 4/30/2022 at 10:52 AM, SlayOut said:

Iโ€™m not sure if youโ€™re still in the Palm Springs area but there are some shelter resources listed here:

https://www.palmspringsca.gov/government/departments/community-economic-development-department/resources-services-for-families-and-individuals-experiencing-homelessness/shelter-housing

I know itโ€™s not much but maybe a shelter or resource on the list might have space for you or could help you locate something for the time beingโ€ฆ

I wish I was in the position to help financially but I unfortunately canโ€™t at the moment.

ย 

ย I will call those numbers in the morning I have to leave my cousins at 12 PM today

On 4/29/2022 at 11:46 PM, rennen2.0 said:

I'm sorry you're having to go through this.ย 

I wish I was in a position to help, but unfortunately every.single.one. of my outgoings has increased over the past few months, and I'm stretched to the max.ย ย 

I hope you're able to find a way out of this. I know it's likely easier said than done, but keep your head up. It'll be even more difficult to turn things around if you lose faith in yourself.ย 

ย 

Thank you for your kind words and friendship.... xoxo

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block