Quicksand NEEDS to be on streaming services.

8 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Not at all... its actually a very relatable lyric

Its not even dirty its a factual statement.. whoever she singing about was her favourite.. gives the song actual depth 

That line just never seemed to fit. In my mind, it sounds like she's dating a ton of guys and he was her favorite. I feel like that line was thrown in to keep the rhyme. I like your response, though, and looking at it from that perspective.

On 5/8/2022 at 8:17 AM, Frankie8 said:

I love Quicksand and I like hearing GaGa's background vocals, but I've said it before and I'll say it again, the line "Baby, of all the guys, you were my favorite" makes her sound a bit of a ho.e. Like Britney, how many guys were you dating at the same time??? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

wow britney sounding  bit of a h.o.e in a song? That's new.

1 hour ago, G-unit said:

It’s so annoying all the RELEASED bonus tracks aren’t on streaming services.  I want “Trouble” :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

I would just say I think her label which she’s been with from the start is still very old fashioned and thinks they can still maximize album sales with exclusives when that has been all but impossible for at least 20 years thanks to digital downloads. 

Trouble was an Amazon Music exclusive in France, so I don’t know how they’d maximize album sales with that one… Quicksand also makes no sense as an iTunes deluxe track in select countries only. I can only believe that they just expect us to stream the song on YouTube or download it, because expecting us to not listen to it until they upload some “rarities” album on official streaming would be ridiculous. 

It seems

Spotify made an exclusive deal to get Rock Boy, that’s awesome, that’s probably my favorite bonus track tied with Trouble and leaked songs Abroad and Dangerous. Circus has to be my favorite album. :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

• Like 1

It's an exclusive to the UK itunes if you pre ordered it..

Remember the days of iTunes, 5 months in advance, pre order on itunes for the first 3 days and get 8, songs not available after the exclusive pre order time frame, problem with that was. Like someone said, this thing called bills exists, and itunes doesn't even take the money right then. But in 5 months, who's to know of I have like 25 dollars in my account on that release time frame..

Maybe just maybe labels should issues all the tracks, not just exclusive to chains, you're gonna get hurt eventually down the line..

Many people didn't even know blackout had a Target exclusive CD with a bonus track of outta this world.. which outside the Japanese edition of that was the only way to get outta this world..

Ebay is like a thousand dollars to 2K to get the rare target version that nobody knew about, it wasn't advertised like other target exclusives was..

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block