Simon Ellis Talks “Touch Of My Hand” For TCSBS!

• Content Curators

Music director Simon Ellis talks about how touch of my hand was added to the circus tour in 2009. Simon says it was on a B list because crowds only appreciated it in certain places around the world and that it wasn’t meant to be apart of the main set list. It’s possible that Britney requested it herself 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Fans didn’t want TOMH in the show? That surprises me it seems like it gets near universal praise form fans. 

I’d call it hardly a ‘b list’ song when it got one of the most structured/elaborate performance on the set list. I thought it was more about safety issues taking it out of the show but of course could be wrong. Thought it wasn’t so much ‘in and out’ more that it kinda just got dropped in the second leg?

Side note, why does it take so long to get to the real content of these recordings?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block