Amanda Bynes Accuses Fiance of **** Use, Cops Called & She Later Reveals He’s ‘Clean’

Zach F

• 2 months later...

I think she did the right things. ***** are dangerous and also make people who do them the same dangerous in some cases. And yes, **** abuse can be "cured", but it's a very complicated process. I don't know a lot about that whole situation, but it's good that she chose herself. For me, as a psychology student, **** abuse's effect on a person is very interesting, and I'm working on my summer project on it. So far, all the information I have managed to find is only about the negative impact. I read three argumentative essay examples on **** abuse in this source  https://studydriver.com/****-abuse/ and haven't read anything that can be called "positive". ***** are dangerous; they destroy not only a person's health but relationships, life, and everything, and people with addiction need help. So maybe for her, it was not the easiest decision, but for sure the right one.

On 4/28/2022 at 6:19 PM, Itsme said:

Tbh I never understood why people were trying to “free Amanda”. Her and Britney were two very different situations. I think Amanda’s parents were over it and so they let it go also bc they didn’t want the harassment Britney’s family gets even though Britney’s family deserves it. I think Amanda will prob be committed again if not a much worse ending 

Britney also make SO MUCH MORE MONEY than Amanda.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block