Amanda Bynes Accuses Fiance of **** Use, Cops Called & She Later Reveals He’s ‘Clean’

Zach F

1 hour ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

What was different tho? Both were acting erratically enough to be on multiple psych holds. 

I believe Britney’s was more of a set up than anything, she wasn’t going around setting driveways on fire. Amanda’s situation was because she needed it no one in her inner circle or family was going after Amanda’s money.

• Like 3
54 minutes ago, Zach91 said:

I believe Britney’s was more of a set up than anything, she wasn’t going around setting driveways on fire. Amanda’s situation was because she needed it no one in her inner circle or family was going after Amanda’s money.

Britney was driving down the freeway with her infant son in her lap, going over 60 mph. She was attacking papz, frequently pictured covered in her own vomit and allegedly neglecting her animals. They both needed an intervention and it didn’t have to be a conservatorship. Both of them were set up by the media and their families. Let’s not forget how Amanda began speaking about being ***ually abused by her father, and was shortly after placed in the conservatorship. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Funny that people are defending Amanda like she doesn't have a serious problem. Everytime they've tried to give her more responsibility she IMMEDIATELY goes back to acting crazy. If you don't think she should be in a conservatorship, that's fine. Throw her in jail for all the illegal crap she does. I mean...she just made SERIOUS accusations regarding **** use by by her boyfriend & then took it back right after. Slander is a crime...it could cause a lot of harm to his life! Also, if she has no problem making up a **** use lie, do you really think she wouldn't lie about making him out to be abusive & that she's scared of him? The ***ual abuse against her Dad? Etc? If those people didn't care about her they'd probably be suing the crap out of her. Instead they've spent YEARS trying to help stabilize her. This is not anyplace near a situation like Britney was in! 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, SLV4U said:

Funny that people are defending Amanda like she doesn't have a serious problem. Everytime they've tried to give her more responsibility she IMMEDIATELY goes back to acting crazy. If you don't think she should be in a conservatorship, that's fine. Throw her in jail for all the illegal crap she does. I mean...she just made SERIOUS accusations regarding **** use by by her boyfriend & then took it back right after. Slander is a crime...it could cause a lot of harm to his life! Also, if she has no problem making up a **** use lie, do you really think she wouldn't lie about making him out to be abusive & that she's scared of him? The ***ual abuse against her Dad? Etc? If those people didn't care about her they'd probably be suing the crap out of her. Instead they've spent YEARS trying to help stabilize her. This is not anyplace near a situation like Britney was in! 

“Acting crazy” is offensive when speaking of a person struggling with mental health problems.  Amanda’s family and doctors cleared her for release from her conservatorship. Grow up. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

“Acting crazy” is offensive when speaking of a person struggling with mental health problems.  Amanda’s family and doctors cleared her for release from her conservatorship. Grow up. 

Setting **** on fire, throwing a bong out a window, accusing people of **** use & then immediately retracting it, etc etc...I'm just calling her ACTIONS what they are. I am NOT addressing her mental health issues. I have my own & understand how bad they suck. However, regardless of mental health status...we all have to own our own actions. You don't get to blame everything on your condition. You are right...they cleared her. Now like a month later she's showing that without it she will immediately go back to having problems. The same thing happened when they tried to give her more freedom towards the begining of her conservatorship. Stop being so ridiculously over sensitive.

• Like 1

Honestly with Amanda it's a bit difficult to talk about because it's clear the overwhelming majority of people online never really understood the type of person she allegedly was WAY before the conservatorship/public struggles. They just kind of jumped on a hashtag bandwagon. But behind the scenes she was just straight up not a particularly nice person for years and *allegedly* exhibited very cruel and toxic behavior towards others (which considering what she went through in the industry since childhood, it's not surprising). 

Anyway (assuming even a fraction of the rumors back then were true), I'm not sure there has ever been a "stable" version of Amanda. That doesn't mean she deserves to have her rights taken away but that also doesn't mean fans should expect her to magically turn back into who they merely THOUGHT she was during their childhood at the height of her fame. She has had serious trauma for a very long time, even before the CON, so all we can do is hope that she's ok and is able to have the more happy and stable future that she's been working really hard for. That being said, her true personality may not be for everyone. But hey, she shouldn't have to be a perfect person to deserve dignity and respect! My hope is that the public gives her a chance to be her on her own terms.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block