Amanda Bynes Accuses Fiance of **** Use, Cops Called & She Later Reveals He’s ‘Clean’

Zach F

1 minute ago, Itsme said:

Tbh I never understood why people were trying to “free Amanda”. Her and Britney were two very different situations. I think Amanda’s parents were over it and so they let it go also bc they didn’t want the harassment Britney’s family gets even though Britney’s family deserves it. I think Amanda will prob be committed again if not a much worse ending 

I completely agree, they were completely different situations! 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, Itsme said:

Tbh I never understood why people were trying to “free Amanda”. Her and Britney were two very different situations. I think Amanda’s parents were over it and so they let it go also bc they didn’t want the harassment Britney’s family gets even though Britney’s family deserves it. I think Amanda will prob be committed again if not a much worse ending 

I agree.

I love Amanda Bynes and all but she did WAY worse stuff than Britney did.

I still feel she's slightly unstable but I guess we'll have to see what happens next.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Itsme said:

I do agree with this in a sense because they didn't push her back into show business and she seemed to be working through a fashion degree program. 

I guess conservatorships are so ripe for abuse, for even people who need extra help that I am against the system. With that said, it would have been smart to transition her into something better instead of just cutting her loose. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I do agree with this in a sense because they didn't push her back into show business and she seemed to be working through a fashion degree program. 

I guess conservatorships are so ripe for abuse, for even people who need extra help that I am against the system. With that said, it would have been smart to transition her into something better instead of just cutting her loose. 

I agree she should have had a transitional period to help her. I mean that’s why Jody stayed on to help Britney so should get ease back into society 

This sort of shows why I didn't support that whole #FreeAmanda movement that y'all wanted the rest of us to support. Amanda is a wildcard, and I genuinely believe that her conservatorship was actually a good thing for her, because otherwise her behavior is erratic and unpredictable when she's left to her own devices.

• Like 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block