Demi changes pronouns

18 hours ago, TheDukeDan said:

What did they do to herself? Why are they acting like she doesn’t know who they are? I’d like to sympathize with them but I’m confused… 

i just hope she’s taking care of themselves!

This was so confusing for my brain to read, well done :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 2
10 hours ago, perfectIover said:

y'all can not like demi and respect their pronouns like decent human beings , OMG . 5 years off this site and it's still the same trashy wytt gheys that think being problematique is a personality trait, what a shocker us britney stans have the reputation (:clownery_makeup_meme:) we have  :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

How dare you! I ain't White, although I am known to thirst over White men. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Btw most of us are dragging Demi for being Demi, not because we have a problem with non-binary folks. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

I said it the first time she went down this route and you all called me insensitive, the woman is mocking everything non-binary, she's making the whole thing a joke. She's bored and a desperate attention seeker :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

I agree, you have all these celebrities like Demi coming out as non-binary because they want more fans or attention so it’s the easiest way to be relatable. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

because its just attention seeking nonsense. I will call a she a him if thats what she wants but I will not call someone imaginary bullcrap.  I will not use a single second of brainpower to rememebr nonsense like ze/zir they/them. No. It ruins languages and is totallly r-word. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

ready for my warning points. 

What ruins language is uneducated people like you.

6 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I think it's because pronouns are very serious and important to some people but folks like Demi make a mockery out of it. They're already fighting an uphill battle with bigots and conservatives and Demi isn't helping. Nobody would be mad if it were really as simple as Demi identifying with her true identity. It's her lack of respect for the subject that is the problem.

Just because Demi has chosen to change pronouns doesn't mean it's disrespectful. What's disrespectful is those of us that feel the need to continue to weigh in on this person's identity. You all need to seriously reevaluate what's important in your lives. Is it Demi's pronouns or your own sad existence?

• Love 3
On 4/29/2022 at 3:33 AM, Heyah said:

Posts like this are why Elon Musk blasts woke culture 

Animated GIF

>elon MUSKY *** defending

>thinks calling people out for being disrespectful (which ironically is free speech in it of itself) towards a persons identity is LE CANCEL CULTURE DAE TAKING AWAY MY FREE SPEECH ???!!111

the jokes (You) write themselves 

4 minutes ago, perfectIover said:

>elon MUSKY *** defending

>thinks calling people out for being disrespectful (which ironically is free speech in it of itself) towards a persons identity is LE CANCEL CULTURE DAE TAKING AWAY MY FREE SPEECH ???!!111

the jokes (You) write themselves 

you can call people out and call them rude thats fine. But banning people for speach is not.  :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking: there is a big difference. 

18 minutes ago, pancake said:

demi is a mess

not bc of the pronouns

its everything else that's the problem

agree. The pronouns are just something that makes her annoying. Her gross personality and the way she treats people is what makes people not like her.

If a likeable celebrity would have done the exact same pronoun thing no one would say anything bad. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block