Demi changes pronouns

Like I have never been on the bandwagon of cancel culture but SOMEONE SHUT HER DOWN NOW. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

is she legitimately okay? Like they totally knew what they were doing when they let her out of rehab. Like omg. So nice. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

edit for clarification: I’d like her to be okay and to express herself in WHATEVER way she sees fit but.. I feel like something has been off with her since her OD and medical issues years back. I love her voice and her talents but… eh. 

I'm spiritual and I don't think our souls have gender... maybe only physical bodies but I understand that someone can feel like they are ''something else'' :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Have you ever thought about it deeply, do your soul feel like a man or a woman or none? :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching: I personally feel like ''none'' but I don't use pronouns they/them as I fully accept that my experience on Earth is as a man and I'm here for it :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching: 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

As I originally thought and said, this wasn't a genuine issue for her. She was just trying to hop on the bandwagon and appeal more to the LGBT+ crowd. 

At least we won't have to deal with trolls on here yelling "cALL ThEm bY tHeIR prFerREd pRoNoun!!!!!!!" anymore. As if pronouns when referring to celebrities who don't even know us actually matters. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Ugh can this boring cxnt and her mullet not stfu for a minute. 

She's like your uncle who still thinks he's cool by just throwing buzz words around or something...

Doesn't she have some ghosts to sing to or something... They are the only entities interested in hearing her voice :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

This is my favorite tweet this year.  :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

She isnt singing to ghosts. She is harassing small business owners for offering healthy options. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, brodi1985 said:

Do Demi’s pronouns REALLY effect you?  Why are y’all so mad at a person trying to identify who they think they are? Sounds like some jealous heuxs up in this post 

because its just attention seeking nonsense. I will call a she a him if thats what she wants but I will not call someone imaginary bullcrap.  I will not use a single second of brainpower to rememebr nonsense like ze/zir they/them. No. It ruins languages and is totallly r-word. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

ready for my warning points. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, brodi1985 said:

Do Demi’s pronouns REALLY effect you?  Why are y’all so mad at a person trying to identify who they think they are?

I think it's because pronouns are very serious and important to some people but folks like Demi make a mockery out of it. They're already fighting an uphill battle with bigots and conservatives and Demi isn't helping. Nobody would be mad if it were really as simple as Demi identifying with her true identity. It's her lack of respect for the subject that is the problem.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Arianna said:

I am so sensitive to these things but Demi is like the boy who cried wolf. I think it’s all for attention if you look at the track record..

You Don't Say? | Know Your Meme

Her whole career is a cycle of questionable bs and then milking that same bs into albums and ''documentaries''

bs --> rehab ---> album & documentary --> bs ---> rehab ---> album & documentary

It's  predictable, laughable and disingenuous. She doesn't really give a **** about non-binary and genders. How am I being able to claim that so boldly? Because it's an obvious pattern of behavior she has been doing for years now. Predictable bull****.

It was just a perfect PR damage control after froyogate and other never ending snowball of bs.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I think it's because pronouns are very serious and important to some people but folks like Demi make a mockery out of it. They're already fighting an uphill battle with bigots and conservatives and Demi isn't helping.

She's been catching trains on whatever is currently trendy for years now and that's what makes me personally not trust a word she says. Anytime, at all.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
Just now, FreeBritBrit said:

She's been catching trains on whatever is currently trendy for years now and that's what makes me personally not trust a word she says. Anytime, at all.

I feel ya. This frustration with her, at least for me, has nothing to do with being against pronouns or gender fluidity. It's gross that some people in this thread are accusing others of being closed minded simply because they don't agree with what Demi is doing. It's because I have a respect for people's identity and pronoun choice that this flip flop doesn't sit well with me.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I feel ya. This frustration with her, at least for me, has nothing to do with being against pronouns or gender fluidity. It's gross that some people in this thread are accusing others of being closed minded simply because they don't agree with what Demi is doing. It's because I have a respect for people's identity and pronoun choice that this flip flop doesn't sit well with me.

Exactly. 100%

I was as furious when froyogate happened. She wanted all sugar free foods to be removed just because it triggers her. It's about her, her. her. And what about all the diabetics, people with inflammatory diseases etc who rely on that kinds of foods? Nah, **** them. It's about her!  And then her ''apology'' came which was- But I didn't get my froyo!

Yes, you tried to mobilize a hoard of your stans to attack a small shop ran by women (yet you claim to be some kind of feminist) because of sugar free foods and the biggest problem is- your froyo

Somehow, she is able to make my blood boil because she's so skilled in twisting and turning everything to be about her and nobody else. FFS.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block