I got a Britney tattoo 😍

51 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

Love it!! I really want a neck tattoo :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:Did it hurt much?

Neck ones hurt quite a lot, my friend has one I got 'Britney' name on my back and was already wishing to be over in like 5 seconds but then my tolerance for pain is also very questionable. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BritneyLover said:

Hey guys!  I just got myself a Britney tattoo and I wanted to share it with you cause ive been here since 2007 and a Britney fan since 98.

I dont know how to embed pics here so ill just leave the url, if any admin can change this please feel free to edit 🤣.

I got her iconic quote "IM NOT THAT INNOCENT" tattoed on the front part of my neck, so its always visible. 

I chose this for many things.

- Its totally Britney but not necesarily girly which i like

- Its from Oops, the lead off her second album which showed she was not a one hit wonder and was here to stay

- it applies to me aknowledging im a bad boy at s**? lol

- Its s**y

- on a personal level I can also take this quote with other meaning for my personal life. I always try to be good with ppl even if they r not good to me, and im talking about friends and even family... and that used to make some of them think im stupid or something and play with me on my back, well for some time ive changed my mind and ive been letting them KNOW i know everything even if i dont chose to be s**t like them and this quote goes along those lines, im not that innocent u know?

- I couldnt find many tattos of this quote and thats cool and faded 😝

I know its just words and not some huge Britney face on my forehead lol but its special for me, comes from my heart as a way of paying homage and my love to her. Its my second tatto and the first VISIBLE. And u know what? Ppl DID NOTICE its a Britney quote. Even the hard rock or metal fans staff from the tattoo studio lol. Take in count im from Argentina. When i told them the quote they said "Britney Spears???" With a smile, and i said "the one and only" 😁 It surprised me cause its not a quote on the level of the worldwide recognition "im a slave 4 u" "oops i did it again" or "its britney *****" have but im glad i chose well cause ppl who like Brit sure know where its from.

I hope u guys like it, getting a tattoo for me means a lot, its not something im used to or something i do without giving it a second thought. And having something that refered to her on my skin was something i was sure i wanted cause this girl litteraly presented me what i wanted to do as a proffesional which is being a performer. Its not that i only like her music. She changed my life.

Ps: if this should be in another section pls move! I really didnt know where to post this

Love the tattoo, love the reasons !!! Thanks for sharing with us :)

• Love 1
7 hours ago, BritneyLover said:

Hey guys!  I just got myself a Britney tattoo and I wanted to share it with you cause ive been here since 2007 and a Britney fan since 98.

I dont know how to embed pics here so ill just leave the url, if any admin can change this please feel free to edit 🤣.

I got her iconic quote "IM NOT THAT INNOCENT" tattoed on the front part of my neck, so its always visible. 

I chose this for many things.

- Its totally Britney but not necesarily girly which i like

- Its from Oops, the lead off her second album which showed she was not a one hit wonder and was here to stay

- it applies to me aknowledging im a bad boy at s**? lol

- Its s**y

- on a personal level I can also take this quote with other meaning for my personal life. I always try to be good with ppl even if they r not good to me, and im talking about friends and even family... and that used to make some of them think im stupid or something and play with me on my back, well for some time ive changed my mind and ive been letting them KNOW i know everything even if i dont chose to be s**t like them and this quote goes along those lines, im not that innocent u know?

- I couldnt find many tattos of this quote and thats cool and faded 😝

I know its just words and not some huge Britney face on my forehead lol but its special for me, comes from my heart as a way of paying homage and my love to her. Its my second tatto and the first VISIBLE. And u know what? Ppl DID NOTICE its a Britney quote. Even the hard rock or metal fans staff from the tattoo studio lol. Take in count im from Argentina. When i told them the quote they said "Britney Spears???" With a smile, and i said "the one and only" 😁 It surprised me cause its not a quote on the level of the worldwide recognition "im a slave 4 u" "oops i did it again" or "its britney *****" have but im glad i chose well cause ppl who like Brit sure know where its from.

I hope u guys like it, getting a tattoo for me means a lot, its not something im used to or something i do without giving it a second thought. And having something that refered to her on my skin was something i was sure i wanted cause this girl litteraly presented me what i wanted to do as a proffesional which is being a performer. Its not that i only like her music. She changed my life.

Ps: if this should be in another section pls move! I really didnt know where to post this

WHOA, how hot this Argentino is!!!! I’m glad a have some Argentinian blood. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block