Simon Ellis Talks “Mannequin” At TCSBS! 👩🏻‍🦱💧

• Content Curators

Music Director Simon Ellis talks fan favourite song mannequin and it’s performances in 2009 on select dates of the circus tour. He says he loves the song and says it was perfect for the show because of how dark it is. He also gets into why his studio versions won’t be released. Go to 5:09 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Content Curators
13 hours ago, Exhaolic said:

I love the song, I love her look on stage during the performance, however I hate the choreography with all my heart and I know that she made the choreo for the live performance but the 'cry cry cry' part, when they all do this: Cry Baby Reaction GIF by WWE

Makes me cringe!!! Sorry but I can't help it. Imagine the choreography from the "secret rehearsal" on tour! Now THAT would have been amazing.

Yeah nothing is gonna top that incredible Andre dance studio number 🙏

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Why did they change the secret choreography?

They must have given her meds and destroyed her after the secret rehearsal recordings of Circus and Mannequin because dance numbers were completely nonexistent ever since the secret Mannequin rehearsal, all of Circus tour involved no dance numbers that lasted longer than .5 seconds and we never saw Britney dance again until that time she started doing the 10-second dance break during Work B* when she drops down to the floor

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block