Michael Rapaport Disses Britney's Dancing

Ugh. This man annoys the crap out of me! Michael Rapaport is back to guest hosting The Wendy Williams Show this week & next week & he's once again dissing the QUEEN! Can't people just let her live after everything she's been through? 

Starts at 4:28

Why does he keep saying "Britney we fought for you" even the last time he hosted... Like she owes us and shouldn't be on her IG doing what she wants...? 

Also I highly doubt HE fought for anything or supported the movement whatsoever. 

Isn't anyone else tired of bigmouthed talkshow hosts sprouting absolute nonsense for attention? :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Time will cancel this idiot, just like Piers Morgan and all the other grown men who try to make a living off belittling women. 

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

What's happening with Wendy these days?

I haven't seen TSW post about her recently... why isn't Wendy hosting her own show. Why is this guy here

She's had some major health problems the last few years & unfortunately her business manager (according to Wendy) has started the process of trapping her into a conservatorship. Wells Fargo froze her assets because of it & she's had to go to court to try & get things straightened out. She is apparently ready to get back to hosting her show but while everything was going on it was announced that her show was going to end after this season & that Sherri Shepard (who has guest hosted several weeks) would be taking over the time slot with her own show. They've been rotating hosts all season. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block