Lady Gaga readies new song "Hold My Hand"

Im not that excited tbh. i used to love Lady Gaga and she had such bangers in the late 2000s and early 2010s. and i actually saw her live in 2014 on her artrave tour and she was amazing, but her last 2 albums have been rubbish apart from 2 songs. i dont know whats happened because like i say songs like Paparazzi, Born this way, judas, edge of glory were/are such tunes   

• Love 1
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

Im not that excited tbh. i used to love Lady Gaga and she had such bangers in the late 2000s and early 2010s. and i actually saw her live in 2014 on her artrave tour and she was amazing, but her last 2 albums have been rubbish apart from 2 songs. i dont know whats happened because like i say songs like Paparazzi, Born this way, judas, edge of glory were/are such tunes   

I honestly think she burnt out, I mean, she was the brains and the beauty of the Lady Gaga brand for years and years. While some artists take years to be considered a “great” she literally did it her first year of being out. It all took a toll on her. I hope she comes back and redefines the scene again. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Like 2
9 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

Maybe because their associated with aexual trauma and other personal stuff..

She even acts Chromatica is her debut album again..

10 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

Honestly I felt like she lost it after Fame Monster..born this way song was good but album was average! After that I don’t know what happened..

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Aymama said:

I honestly think she burnt out, I mean, she was the brains and the beauty of the Lady Gaga brand for years and years. While some artists take years to be considered a “great” she literally did it her first year of being out. It all took a toll on her. I hope she comes back and redefines the scene again. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Shhhh need to go on a break for 5 years and come back with something creative..right now she is trying too hard and it’s not looking good

On 4/26/2022 at 12:10 AM, Sourab Patodi said:

Honestly I felt like she lost it after Fame Monster..born this way song was good but album was average! After that I don’t know what happened..

No way BTW is "average", that's a concept album with a particular sound, and so young and fun. You cannot ask more from a popstar.

"Hold My Hand" as a song title sounds so cheesy already, and from those lyrics it looks like a ballad from Joanne... Oh no...

I think Gaga is all over the place right now, she wants to do it all because she's talented and capable of doing almost anything, but she's way too committed to everything she does so she drains herself with every project. And lately I've been noticing this pattern of losing herself in whatever her focus is on at the moment, to the point she goes from being passionate to sounding like an obsessive person. I hate that, I hate it when artists take it too seriously.

Btw, "Chromatica" is gorgeous, such a heartfelt album. Her singing makes me want to sing the songs alongside her, it would be great to experience them live.

On 4/27/2022 at 12:26 AM, bitbitboi said:

No way BTW is "average", that's a concept album with a particular sound, and so young and fun. You cannot ask more from a popstar.

"Hold My Hand" as a song title sounds so cheesy already, and from those lyrics it looks like a ballad from Joanne... Oh no...

I think Gaga is all over the place right now, she wants to do it all because she's talented and capable of doing almost anything, but she's way too committed to everything she does so she drains herself with every project. And lately I've been noticing this pattern of losing herself in whatever her focus is on at the moment, to the point she goes from being passionate to sounding like an obsessive person. I hate that, I hate it when artists take it too seriously.

Btw, "Chromatica" is gorgeous, such a heartfelt album. Her singing makes me want to sing the songs alongside her, it would be great to experience them live.

Except Gaga’s fan no one remember BTW album..single is doing fine! GP don’t care about Gaga anymore! 
Gaga is doing good by moving to acting but musically she is lost! She is trying to do everything and trying to hard to be creative which clearly reflected in her work…over all she was in a good place during born this way era but after that she lost it! 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block