Rihanna's publicist says R9 drops this summer

• Leader

Rihanna's publicist Amanda Silverman says Rih will launch the new album in Kenya.

“Well, she has been working on her new album behind the scenes. It is long overdue and the plan is to launch the album in Kenya in summer. Everything is ready, just waiting for the baby to arrive.”

I think she meant summer 2040 :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Do you believe it, Exhale?!rih-album.jpg.ac9c67abbfd052c1943efb706f007188.jpg

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3

Like @MikeHunt has said, im so bored of this now. end of 2018 rihanna said it was coming in 2019, she said it was coming 'sooner than we think' like 2 years ago. its so boring now. why even wait til the summer? its 2022, just drop it now. no one is expecting a tour anytime soon anyway because shes just about to  have a baby so just drop it now

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I'm mad at Rihanna. I really am. :typing_keyboard_computer:

She's been one of my faves since 2009 with Rated R. She's been holding out on this album for years. She's the reason I have trust issues  :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Now I'm supposed to believe I have something to look forward to this summer. Like... girl I'm gonna be an octogenarian by the time she releases R9. I'll break a hip trying to dance to it. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block