Why is it taking 10 years to put Team Con in jail?

13 hours ago, Arianna said:

I wonder this often.

Same. It's also make me sad because it seems that the Astroworld drama gave more damage and impacts on Loucifer than the story with Britney... She tried to cut all the links between her and Tri Star because of this. While she was with Rob, hanging out at the Superbowl like nothing happened, posting provocative stuff on IG "I'm God" back to the days of Britney's drama. But well, I still have 100% trust in Rosengart and I believe it's because they are collecting alot of evidences from the past 13 years! That's why is taking so much time!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, OverIt said:

I understand what you’re saying and I don’t want them to rush. I feel it’s more to do with the court system.

As long as she’s given some sort of justice besides actually gaining freedom, I will be happy :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Court is def a huge part of the problem, I mean Rose could finish everything he has too, the opposing side could be finished too but it’s not like they can just stroll up in there right away, everything has to be done on the judge’s time table which sucks.

I feel like people don't necessarily understand what is happening right now. The focus is still on fees and accessing information which has still not been handed over in full. That's the immediate priority right now, but its still in probate court.

Criminal Charges have not been filed for the above reason also, and it's a slower process than people expect, but the ground work is being laid. 

Financial mismanagement, Conflict of interest, Self Dealing, RICO Charges etc. are being brought up for a reason now, and they're just the Financial elements, with proven documentation right now. Britney's testimony and the actions of team Con detail conservatorship abuse, which is only further proven with the Financial implications of profiting. Medical abuse, domestic abuse, psychological abuse etc. is something all high profile members of team con have been accused of or donated to, and we know the conservatorship was formed on an unproven claim....

...but all of these latter examples came with Financial gain or justification for Team Con, which is why sorting the fees is nor only the focus right now, but its why Jamie and Lou aren't giving over documentation.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

I didn't realise 10 years had passed...

Rosengart is obviously doing A LOT behind the scenes, this clearly is not over. Unfortunately it is just a long process and there is a lot to do and Lou and Co will have an amazing team too to try and cover thesemvels.

It feels like 10 years with the rate of Team Con stalling everything. I was exaggerating!

I do trust Rosengart though and I know that he has a plan :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

They're going to be able to skate on anything that was approved by the probate court.

However...

The forensic audit of Britney's finances may reveal crimes committed without approval of the court.

RICO Act violations are federal crimes.

So the bigger issue here is how and why did the courts allow this to happen? 

If everything was approved by the courts, I then see them being a major piece to this puzzle :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, OverIt said:

So the bigger issue here is how and why did the courts allow this to happen? 

If everything was approved by the courts, I then see them being a major piece to this puzzle :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:  

Absolutely.

I'm sure Rosengart is searching for evidence of Judges Goetz and Penny receiving financial kickbacks.

The same goes for Wallet, Ingham, and the rest of Team CON.

3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Absolutely.

I'm sure Rosengart is searching for evidence of Judges Goetz and Penny receiving financial kickbacks.

The same goes for Wallet, Ingham, and the rest of Team CON.

Where there is smoke, there is fire. This conservatorship didn’t just happen for 13 years under the radar for nothing and operate so smoothly without shady stuff happening behind the scenes. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block