Why is it taking 10 years to put Team Con in jail?

9 minutes ago, leviathan said:

Because the abuse she endured had the law on its side.

Technically a lot of the “wrongdoings” were completely legal and she “agreed” to them.

It’ll take a lot for them to literally face jail time; sadly this is my opinion, and I’m hoping I’m TERRIBLY wrong.

This unfortunately. Her father abused his power morally, but legally Britney didn’t have any rights. He will have her medical files on his side. I think it’s something that’s not so obvious to all of us that will nail one of them, and it’s most likely only going to be someone at Tristar. There’s a reason they’re not handing over documents. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

This unfortunately. Her father abused his power morally, but legally Britney didn’t have any rights. He will have her medical files on his side. I think it’s something that’s not so obvious to all of us that will nail one of them, and it’s most likely only going to be someone at Tristar. 

I just think the court/State of California should have noticed the red flags of the abuse that was occurring. They should be held accountable. They didn’t even let her choose her own lawyer… I have faith Rosengart will get them! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

With the existing evidence, they could probably do some damage and put lots of team con in jail or sue them. However, there’s a LOT of evidence they’re refusing to hand over to Britney’s new team and that’s causing road blocks. 

Britney is in no rush I guess, especially if patience leads to a bigger lawsuit/more jail time etc. 

Her lawyer knows how to play the law,, we don’t, he’s probably got plans. Also, American courts seem to be very slow so it’s all patience at this point 

• Love 3

Firstly, the fees still need to have its trial. Atm Rosengart’s team is collecting all the evidence. Both Jamie and LT are doing everything in their power to avoid handing over documents and even answering basic questions like how much money they have collected during the conservatorship. 

Team con won’t go to jail unless there is a criminal charge. Prosecutors will need to announce they want to push for this. This won’t happen until Rosengart has all the information. 

I do expect civil lawsuits. Where Britney can sue people for money. Civil won’t result in jail, but giving Britney a financial settlement. 

When will this happen? Probably next year it will begin with charges or lawsuits. Court is very slow. For example Black Chyna suing the Kardashians took 5 years for them to be on trial this week. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I don’t know why anyone ever really thought anyone would be doing any jail time. They were “legal” in that they were acting under conservatorship rulings that were approved by the court. All that verbiage is so vague. They could argue that the IUD was “in her best interest because we truly believed she could not care for herself let alone a human child.” Blablabla. It’s 100% bull****. And it’s ****ed up. But it’s the type of game that would be played if any serious litigation ever came their way. 

• Love 2

It all because of the money. Everyone involved  has made a lot from Britney’s businesses and her suffering, and no one wants to miss out of their last bits of the gray train. At this point its just connecting the legal dots to certain people. When slippery people try to evade Justice for so long, it’s hard to legally catch them doing something Illegal. It’s taking time and necessarily so. This isn’t something they should be all wrapped us so quickly, that way it doesn’t leave holes for it to occur again. That’s what I think. 

Cuz unfortunately court stuff moves at a glacial pace plus like others have said, technically most of the stuff Jamie did was legal. So Rosengart and his team need to go through everything with a fine tooth comb to find stuff that will hold water and that takes time, I mean, do u want them half assing this?? Cuz I know I don’t and I highly doubt Britney does. You’ll just have to find patience.

As much as we all want them to do time, honestly, I think what’s realistically gonna happen is them having to pay her money, so I hope all fans are keeping expectations low.

Just now, MonaLisa613 said:

Cuz unfortunately court stuff moves at a glacial pace plus like others have said, technically most of the stuff Jamie did was legal. So Rosengart and his team need to go through everything with a fine tooth comb to find something that will hold water and that takes time, I mean, do u want them half assing this?? Cuz I know I don’t and I highly doubt Britney does. You’ll just have to find patience.

As much as we all want them to do time, honestly, I think what’s realistically gonna happen is them having to pay her money, so I hope all fans are keeping expectations low.

I understand what you’re saying and I don’t want them to rush. I feel it’s more to do with the court system.

As long as she’s given some sort of justice besides actually gaining freedom, I will be happy :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block