Jamie Lynn Posts Another Tone Deaf Video On Earth Day 🤦‍♀️🌲🌎

• Super Mods
39 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Not this bish playing Oh, What A World over a video of her destroying the world. 

I only discovererd this beautiful song this week, and now this scum ruins it. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

The way I tried to ignore her playing that wonderful song! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

JL loves attention any way she can get it. Not even joking but if she went the route of a Republican/Conservative commentator like Candice Owen, Toni Lahren, or Tucker Carlson, she’d thrive and get a huge fan base. Idk what she identifies with politically but all her actions scream 🐘

• Like 7
2 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:
Jamie Lynn posted about Earth Day on her Instagram stories of a video at the same forest that was being teared down last year. The video caption says “Oh what a world, Don’t wanna leave all kinds of magic” 

https://instagram.com/stories/jamielynnspears/2822349990633913138?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Bolsonaro supporter detected.

• Haha 2
41 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

JL loves attention any way she can get it. Not even joking but if she went the route of a Republican/Conservative commentator like Candice Owen, Toni Lahren, or Tucker Carlson, she’d thrive and get a huge fan base. Idk what she identifies with politically but all her actions scream 🐘

At this rate, JL is positioning herself to be the villain in Dr. Doolittle 6 :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:
Jamie Lynn posted about Earth Day on her Instagram stories of a video at the same forest that was being teared down last year. The video caption says “Oh what a world, Don’t wanna leave all kinds of magic” 

https://instagram.com/stories/jamielynnspears/2822349990633913138?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

She blocked me when I said it was bad. Too bad she hasn't been able to book her Zoey reunion that was supposed to pay for the house. They can't afford it.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block