What’s your least favourite Britney song?

the entire britney jean album is a stain on an almost perfect discography. there is not one redeeming quality about it, its just awful and I'm not even considering britney not singing on 90% of it thus far. sure there are some meh songs on her other albums but for the most part they flow well, have good production, decent lyrics and were on trend for their time. but britney jean? absolute trash no one can change my mind :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: wish it was gone, ear ache & chillin with juno are the worst songs imo oh & maybe hold on tight too because of the way they did the vocals on it, sounds like britney on the chorus until the "hold on tiiiiiiight" part which clearly isn't britney, omg I hate this album so much

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block