What’s your least favourite Britney song?

Better 

It sounds like a justin beiber song ..the lyrics are awful...like seriously bad..like her dad wrote them about vivian or something... hmmn maybe vivian wrote it about jamie 'daddy' spears.. maybe whilst eating his warm Comforting southern foods and endlessly sucking on lemons to achieve that face of hers.. i dunno..this is some good stuff :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:Let's undo all the distance
From your guards down to your buttons
And get lost in your existence
What you, what you, what you wanna do?
And if you wanna get real
And if you wanna get honest
Then baby you know the deal
What you wanna do?

Seriously,  what is this dribble?

And don't get me started on the dullest beat drop ever.. whoever made that drop is Seriously depressed.. my theory is that the beats in the 'drop' are actually disappointed ***ual moans ..hey vivvy :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Love 1

Not me reading the whole Mmm Papi hate when i've just made a thread about how people should stop bashing that song... :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Moving on, my absolute least fav track is Where Are You Now, Girl In The Mirror deserved the spot on 'Oops!' standard edition instead. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Spoiler

I refuse to talk about Edamame Beans, that album has nothing to do with Britney. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

10 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Better 

It sounds like a justin beiber song ..the lyrics are awful...like seriously bad..like her dad wrote them about vivian or something... hmmn maybe vivian wrote it about jamie 'daddy' spears.. maybe whilst eating his warm Comforting southern foods and endlessly sucking on lemons to achieve that face of hers.. i dunno..this is some good stuff :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:Let's undo all the distance
From your guards down to your buttons
And get lost in your existence
What you, what you, what you wanna do?
And if you wanna get real
And if you wanna get honest
Then baby you know the deal
What you wanna do?

Seriously,  what is this dribble?

And don't get me started on the dullest beat drop ever.. whoever made that drop is Seriously depressed.. my theory is that the beats in the 'drop' are actually disappointed ***ual moans ..hey vivvy :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Wow better was such a bop an embodied that summer 2016 sounds that Justin Bieber made popular. It would’ve been such a hit had it been released as summer single back then, now it sounds very dated

11 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Wow better was such a bop an embodied that summer 2016 sounds that Justin Bieber made popular. It would’ve been such a hit had it been released as summer single back then, now it sounds very dated

Trust me it sounded dated in 2016..AND WOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN A HIT

10 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Trust me it sounded dated in 2016..AND WOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN A HIT

You’re right it wasn’t on trend at all. It had been done from about 2014. 

I really wish Britney could have had creative control throughout her full career and not handed generic pop songs. She is a talented writer when she puts her mind to it. I love the uniqueness of songs like Everytime and Touch of My Hand. Glory and FF were full of a lot of generic, reused rubbish. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block