Where's Jesy Nelson?

43 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I don't think she wants to go back either, the girls are more popular with the traditional dance Europop sound associated with British girl groups, i can tell outside the Spice girls and especially Geri (probably due to her humor as she said she was the fat one of the group as well).

She's more into American music and the boyz video showed that..

I truly feel she's going to move to the US..

Cos she feels like she can be herself and not worry about what the UK press is gonna think or say. 

She definitely seems to be LOVING the US! 

Also i've spoken to Jesy in DMs a few times over the past few months and she is SOOO freaking sweet :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

4 minutes ago, etherealcat said:

yet her label made her scrap the songs? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

Her label didn't, she's still in the process, i think boyz only happened to cause buzz, did it backfire, not commercially, but in public way, yes but they were going to anyway. 

They have to take the anger out, cos when one member leaves the group's days are outnumbered  

But Jesy been wanting out since day one anyway. 

She never liked the Music (outside salute and LM5, but majority wasn't her cup of tea..

She was 29 when she left, she never really had time off, in the sense of months.

To her quarantine was vacation, she got to eat..

By the time confetti was about to launch, she wasn't ready, and i think the video for sweet melody proves it. 

She was over it. 

She wanted to write, and do stuff more involved sadly, the other 3 made publishing deals behind her back, so i kinda feel the signs were there, that she wasn't wanted and it shows. 

But little mix is gonna continue.

Perrie interviews and quotes seem to point @Slayer in my eyes, her jobs are mommie and being in the band with my sister's. 

I feel her not wanting to go sold is a great retaliation of the behind the scenes story of how everybody wanted her only and not the other 3. 

So this is her f u. So that's why we can expect a little mix album, she'll only perform and record that way as she's in a very committed relationship with a footballer so she can actually stay home until she's resdy. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Jesy responded to fans DMs calling this fake news and that people are making **** up.

She also kindly asked for people not to spread fake news.

Then what the hell has she been doing?. she was working on music months before Boyz was released, Boyz came out in October last year, and we're now in June 9 months on and still nothing. so i dont understand whats taking her so long?

Usually it's the label that's stalling new releases, so maybe as she went solo she needs to reclaim her position in the record label after Boyz that maybe had some impact in the UK and US had literally no impact anywhere else in the world to my knowledge and received major backlash. Something tells me her whole album and aesthetics were inspired by the Boyz look, which they might had to scrap and restart.

Also only two performances of a new single... That's a bit dull if you were about to release an album within the next half year. Or maybe I'm just used to the over exposure a la Gaga that debuted her songs on almost every late night show out there in her peak.

50 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Life has just been made :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

2276-C47-F-FA73-46-FA-97-BD-4-CFAE298-AD

@Spicechinodiva @Urbanney @UncannyX-Man2099 @Isla @Mr. Cavill @jonloch1 @MikeHunt @TheJayTawndreEffectI had to tag you guys :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: We’ve spoke a few times in DMs but this was the sweetest!

You and Jesy have exchanged on IG? :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

If so omfgg 👏👏👍🙏🙌!!!

This is the moment you enter your Glow Up peak 😁💅💅💅💅😳😳

Love you 😘

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

Usually it's the label that's stalling new releases, so maybe as she went solo she needs to reclaim her position in the record label after Boyz that maybe had some impact in the UK and US had literally no impact anywhere else in the world to my knowledge and received major backlash. Something tells me her whole album and aesthetics were inspired by the Boyz look, which they might had to scrap and restart.

Also only two performances of a new single... That's a bit dull if you were about to release an album within the next half year. Or maybe I'm just used to the over exposure a la Gaga that debuted her songs on almost every late night show out there in her peak.

Jesy has little to recognition, it's very hard to find a US mixer. 

Outside the Ariana tour of 2017, the fandom is rare. 

It's cult status, but i agree with them, the cancelation of the US sold out tour probably did more damage than they were thinking..

The original 3rd album sucked, they weren't really focus on new Music, so they cancelled the tour so they can fully focus.

Little did they know the damage it would have in the us, two us top ten albums, would be hard to recover..

It wasn't the same when they canceled the tour.  

3 hours ago, Slayer said:

Life has just been made :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

2276-C47-F-FA73-46-FA-97-BD-4-CFAE298-AD

@Spicechinodiva @Urbanney @UncannyX-Man2099 @Isla @Mr. Cavill @jonloch1 @MikeHunt @TheJayTawndreEffectI had to tag you guys :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: We’ve spoke a few times in DMs but this was the sweetest!

Omg! :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: 
She DM’d you this, or she left this comment on one of your posts?! This is majah!!! :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped: 
So happy for you!! I honestly think you’ll be able to meet each of the girls, especially now that they’re doing solo projects. I saw that Jade was at a festival this weekend and fans met her! :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Love 2
9 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Omg! :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: 
She DM’d you this, or she left this comment on one of your posts?! This is majah!!! :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped: 
So happy for you!! I honestly think you’ll be able to meet each of the girls, especially now that they’re doing solo projects. I saw that Jade was at a festival this weekend and fans met her! :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

I DM’d her and she responded :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I hope so, omg I was so jealous when I saw lots of fans met Jade over the weekend! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Hoping each girl does album signings!

• Love 1
On 4/23/2022 at 1:56 AM, MikeHunt said:

Hopefully she doesn’t pull a Normani and hardly releases music and to the point where everyone gets tired of waiting on an album and the hype of solo material goes away. 

Yup. Normani's team is personally responsible for tanking her, ugh :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block