Why did Britney never wear in ear monitors onstage?

she definitley wears smaller flesh coloured ones. They fell out a lot during the slave breakdown during the DWAD tour. Sure they look different but im sure there are different brands.

look at her bellybutton here. Its dangling there and then falls to her back when she does the "now watch me" and then they fly all over the place after that

my guess is she cant use these because the thing that holds them in place is where her microphone is held in place

christina-aguilera-best-live-vocals.jpg

• Like 1

I remember always thinking around 2:36 mark shes listening to her in ear mic and she's told the show is being paused..you can see her clearly walk from one side of the stage to the other, she's clearly being fed information..shes listening to whats in her ears.. she looks out..most probably to a team member or security etc basically laughs..then straight away looks pissed off... my theory is that the stadium paused the show..its their property after all..theirs a theory britney's kids were in the audience so she might have been told 'we taking the kids backstage' 

I dont think she was angry about w**d ..she was angry the show was being paused..she naturally would be angry if her kids were there..

My original point is that i think she does have an in ear monitor thing..they only use it when they have to ..telling her mics on etc.... i dont know

Dont they usually have the vocaks fed through that so singers can match the tone... yes ...this is the correct answer 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

she definitley wears smaller flesh coloured ones. They fell out a lot during the slave breakdown during the DWAD tour. Sure they look different but im sure there are different brands.

look at her bellybutton here. Its dangling there and then falls to her back when she does the "now watch me" and then they fly all over the place after that

my guess is she cant use these because the thing that holds them in place is where her microphone is held in place

christina-aguilera-best-live-vocals.jpg

Great points! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

maybe it depends on the arena or location. Because she sometimes wears them but sometimes doesnt. She didnt seem to wear them during POM. Maybe the noise on stage wasnt bad and she knew she wasnt singing anyway

in ear here

6pFk.gif

but not here

maxresdefault.jpg

Omg I love your receipts :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

She prefers to not wear them I think! 

She has not worn ear monitors since Onyx, because she doesn’t need to. She is not singing live or at least not to the point that monitors are necessary. The cues you hear on the POM soundboard are not for Britney or the other dancers, it’s for the band and sound engineers. Dancers do not wear ear monitors.

She is not “listening” or “taking information” in that Circus clip. She is grabbing the neck of her mic as she did a lot in the beginning of that tour. She is not wearing monitors in that POM Tour picture, either. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

She has not worn ear monitors since Onyx, because she doesn’t need to. She is not singing live or at least not to the point that monitors are necessary. The cues you hear on the POM soundboard are not for Britney or the other dancers, it’s for the band and sound engineers. Dancers do not wear ear monitors.

She is not “listening” or “taking information” in that Circus clip. She is grabbing the neck of her mic as she did a lot in the beginning of that tour. She is not wearing monitors in that POM Tour picture, either. 

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

1 hour ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

Yeah I can't find a single picture or video of her wearing them since onyx.

• Like 1

I’m going to try to find a video I remember seeing in the past and update if I do!

I can’t remember any evidence for FFT or POM at the moment, but I do remember seeing a ‘Circus Tour Fails’ video that had a whole segment of her ripping out her ear piece during different songs!

1 minute ago, Shaun said:

I’m going to try to find a video I remember seeing in the past and update if I do!

I can’t remember any evidence for FFT or POM at the moment, but I do remember seeing a ‘Circus Tour Fails’ video that had a whole segment of her ripping out her ear piece during different songs!

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block