Why did Britney never wear in ear monitors onstage?

spacer.pngspacer.png

I’m not sure exactly how these work but I do know a lot of singers and performers wear them. Whether they stand on stage and just sing ballads or if they are dancing and singing at the same time. I’ve never really noticed Britney wear them. Isn’t it loud for her ears without them? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:
spacer.pngspacer.png

Janet & Madonna wears them:spacer.pngspacer.png

So does JLo spacer.png

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, G-unit said:

It looks like she’s wearing one in the first picture, it’s just flesh colored 

I thought so too but I think it’s just an ear plug or to help with how loud it is? Doesn’t look very thick. Most times she performs like the first photo. Without anything! It’s always been a questions I’ve had :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, OverIt said:

I don’t think those are in ear monitors though! Look at that picture then look at Madonna’s :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: most photos you will see nothing 

There’s a date where she makes a signal  that she is not listening well! I don’t remember what date is

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block