Over It - Anneliese van der Pol (2004)

One of my favourite ever Disney channel songs I actually know every lyric. anyone remember it from that movie Stuck in the Suburbs?

how could you know that behind my eyes a sad girl cried and how could u know that I hurt so much inside how could u know that I’m not the average girl I’m carrying the weight of the world yeah so can u get me out of here take me away jump in the car right till the gas runs out and we can’t no more and we can’t see this place anymore. Take on yours give it a rest so I can forget about this mess if I lighten up a little bit I will be over it

@SlayOut @I Always Sing Live did u guys ever have any Disney channel songs U had and have memorized till this day?  

• Love 1
On 4/22/2022 at 4:41 PM, CarTurn said:

Loved this song!!! I have so many Disney songs I love. 

I have so many more. Lol. Needless to say, I am and will always be a Disney kid at heart!!

Ughhhhhh I’ll never forget circle of life

do u remember this by any chance

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block