I just released an acoustic performance of my song "Icebergs"!

3 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I am distracted by the video thumbnail! :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: Lemme stream @amiro1989’s full YouTube channel real quick :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

He's handsome, right? :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

On a professional note, Icebergs has been in my head all day... so much so that I had to follow him on Spotify. I was also going to hit follow on Instagram, but I didn't want to appear too creepy. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
8 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

He's handsome, right? :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

On a professional note, Icebergs has been in my head all day... so much so that I had to follow him on Spotify. I was also going to hit follow on Instagram, but I didn't want to appear too creepy. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Are Amiro1989 stans called Icicles, because I wanna be one if so! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, SlayOut said:

I am listening to Jaded and wow! What a voice. Love the vulnerability that comes through as well as the overall vibe of the song. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Jaded is the latest track I've released, and thank you! That's my whole thing I guess, vulnerability and masculinity. <3

12 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Added your music to my Apple Music playlists :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: Lemme know if you ever perform/tour in LA because trust I will be there!

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148863634412e9d63f81cf6

Thank you so much this is really helpful! I'm actually working on capturing a full set of my songs, which will be released in June. It's also to attract the attention of labels and touring managers, in hopes to tour indeed! I 100% hope this leads me to L.A. <3 Thank you.

7 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

Some of us appreciate talent. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

I honestly love Icebergs and Truce. Rooting for you!

Honestly, I have no words. Everyone that commented in this thread as made my day yesterday. I was super happy. Thank you so much. <3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block