Thank You

BritneyLVR

The amount of comments that involve my name or have something to do with me on here is quite something :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing: It’s so cool how I’m such a topic on here and that it’s all some can talk about :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello: 

Even in threads that are about Britney, my name gets brought into the thread somehow :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I hope you all have an awesome weekend!!:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

-OverIt 

DAA67530-42-FB-41-A6-B67-C-986-C9-C4-C9807.jpg

14 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

So, what's this latest campaign in aid of given that your campaign to be a mod failed? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

You need to keep up :clown_meme__makeup_green: I already made it clear I didn’t want that and I think it’s great that the OG mods got brought back! Why do you keep bringing that up? Find some new material :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: also how did I know you’d be in the comments :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

:hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

Just now, OverIt said:

You need to keep up :clown_meme__makeup_green: I already made it clear I didn’t want that :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: also how did I know you’d be in the comments :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

:hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

You knew I'd be in the comments? I believe this is the first time I've spoken to you in days, you fruit loop. 

Oh, and that's right, you withdrew your application when you realised you didn't have a chance and people starting to withdraw their nominations for you. 

Poor attempt to save face. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Just now, rennen2.0 said:

You knew I'd be in the comments? I believe this is the first time I've spoken to you in days, you fruit loop. 

Oh, and that's right, you withdrew your application when you realised you didn't have a chance and people starting to withdraw their nominations for you. 

Poor attempt to save face. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Not you still going on about me :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: You’re so sweet! :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block