I'm working Coachella this Weekend! (April 23 Update)

JayTawndre

21 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Kim Petras better beware! :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:Β Jay is going to rush one of his Groovepad beats to her sound crew, forcing her to come up with lyrics and a performance minutes before her set begins! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

We’re not ready to see how this turns out! :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

You just gave me an idea! 🀣

• Haha 1

JayTawndre. A statement.

A nice lunch would be a blessing, we did not get to work yesterday we showed up at 4pm for the 4pm-2am shift we were told we are working. We came and there was no direction nobody to guide us.. we waited until 6pm to find out we can't work today and they said they randomly choose people and the earlier the better. So we came early today. We did get one wristband we need the first one and the car sticker for staff parking so we are here now and waiting to sign in and get our vests and other wristbands. I am more positive today but I have social anxiety but I need to make money I'm gonna be homeless on May 1 so praying God provides an opportunity for me to find a new place to stay for a while and I can get back to work again.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, JayTawndre said:

JayTawndre. A statement.

A nice lunch would be a blessing, we did not get to work yesterday we showed up at 4pm for the 4pm-2am shift we were told we are working. We came and there was no direction nobody to guide us.. we waited until 6pm to find out we can't work today and they said they randomly choose people and the earlier the better. So we came early today. We did get one wristband we need the first one and the car sticker for staff parking so we are here now and waiting to sign in and get our vests and other wristbands. I am more positive today but I have social anxiety but I need to make money I'm gonna be homeless on May 1 so praying God provides an opportunity for me to find a new place to stay for a while and I can get back to work again.

Keep going, you will get through this ! Why are you going to be homeless, you don't have other options for the moment ? I hope you find something quickly 😞

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Niaraley said:

Keep going, you will get through this ! Why are you going to be homeless, you don't have other options for the moment ? I hope you find something quickly 😞

Because my cousin doesn't mind me being there but her adult sons don't want it. My family said they are done with me and disowning me. I haven't talked about it but it sucks. I need a job and a place to live. I don't have any money saved that's why I was wanting to work Coachella this weekend to make some good cash but that hasn't happened. We still haven't been pickedΒ 

3 hours ago, SlayOut said:

So did you meet Kimberly Petras? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

No.... I only worked 8 hours yesterday not the full 13 hour shift j had a panic attack and just was upset by the whole thing. They had the same people working the stage for the shows yet they put me in a chair by a ducking tree sitting there for hours... I wanted to check wristbands or work security by the stage. I met a hot white guy who worked literally backstage of Kim's set last weekend. He wasn't a fan but he said he saw her and met her 😭😭😭 like first I go to her car wash to meet her she isn't there for the first two hours so I leave 40 minutes and come back she was already there.... I've tweeted her she follows me and her updates team does too... I'm so sad 😞 

• Super Mods
15 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

No.... I only worked 8 hours yesterday not the full 13 hour shift j had a panic attack and just was upset by the whole thing. They had the same people working the stage for the shows yet they put me in a chair by a ducking tree sitting there for hours... I wanted to check wristbands or work security by the stage. I met a hot white guy who worked literally backstage of Kim's set last weekend. He wasn't a fan but he said he saw her and met her 😭😭😭 like first I go to her car wash to meet her she isn't there for the first two hours so I leave 40 minutes and come back she was already there.... I've tweeted her she follows me and her updates team does too... I'm so sad 😞 

Well, I’m glad you were able to work part of a shift, at least. And in terms of meeting Kim, I hope you realize it’s not personal. As in, Kim was busy rehearsing and getting in the mindset to perform, and probably had other work commitments to attend to as well. So it’s not like she’s intentionally ignoring you.

Im sure you’ll be able to meet her eventually, though!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

Well, I’m glad you were able to work part of a shift, at least. And in terms of meeting Kim, I hope you realize it’s not personal. As in, Kim was busy rehearsing and getting in the mindset to perform, and probably had other work commitments to attend to as well. So it’s not like she’s intentionally ignoring you.

Im sure you’ll be able to meet her eventually, though!

Hopefully and yes you're right.... πŸ’š she did have lots of rehearsals and of course enjoying personal time in Palm Springs. I pray I can meet her one day soon. Her music (besides Britney and Rihanna, Gaga, Madonna, Hilary Duff) makes me feel seen and heard. She's an amazing songwriter and her story being transgender is so powerful.Β  She's came such a long way. And she's turning 30 soon like me which proves maybe I'm not too old for the industry.Β  πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Thanks for being so kind and sweet, Love u bestie πŸ’“Β 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block