What was the general public, fans, media's reaction to Womanizer and her comeback to ''classic'' Britney?

2 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

This :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

She looked so good :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I think she still had hope that if she will do the tour and do it right the greedy con will be ended....and then FF came..I have seen the dvd few months back and it is painfull to watch its boring nothing like Britney...make sense now(it made it be4 too but we just assume that maybe she is not well )

As everybody said it was her ressureccion..not sure if it would be like that without con..I think eventually she would do albums and maybe tour but...maybe there would be terrible accident cause of the paps followoing her...thats why i didnt mind con atnthe beginning cause it created (i thought) space for her to get a peace and take time to heal...of course she shouldnt be under all of those restrctions...

I was on uni when womanizer came and i was so proud that finally after 2+albums her songs are highly played on czech radios❤️

I think GP also forgot about the mess 2007 and everybody was rooting for her for once...

except us fans who could see something was of..it was not "our"Britney anymore..it was Britney but her personality and all was gone...

also i was happy that media stopped wrtiting trash stuff bout her❤️❤️cause she was anywhere anymore...

Circus was last era where money were invested to tours and clips..

the rest is just greedy filling

Circus, Womanizer, and IUSA we’re all over Florida’s pop radio. Britney definitely made a comeback to our CD’s burned in early 2009- and I definitely spent 1.99 on Womanizer, Circus, IUSA, and POM on the iTunes Store. No regrets. It was A TIME for pop music. It was fun to have her “dirty” songs too. Blackoutney’s music slapped, so it was almost like getting two sides to the same artist within this two year span. Something really special how it all lined up (COMMERCIALLY) tbh. 

• Love 1

The perception about:

-womanizer: I remember some fans didnt like it at first. Not sure if we got to hear a snippet or the full song (or was it Gimme more?) but I remember when it was actually released, mostly, everybody liked it. 

There was so much going on, the hype for the upcoming era/album got all of us looking everywhere. There was the vmas hype, rumors from dancers and producers, the madonna s&s cameo, leaked 'rumored' songs. I remember a pic of her getting out of the studio with the womanizer black wig outfit. It got all this fanbase dying for what was gonna come next. She looked so beautiful. 

-The music video: one of the things many people mentioned about her (quite idiotic tbh) was comments about her weight, so when the music video started playing with her fully naked in the sauna was a WOW. One of the many good comments I heard from GP about the music video was the different outfits she used. Everyone (mostly girls) were praising how great she looked in every outfit. Like, 'look at her she looks great using anything. She could wear a trash bag and still looking great'. 

-The album: most of the GP ignored it. They just knew the singles. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block