Britney's Assistant Vicky Claps Back At Perez Hilton Over A Photo With Britney

my friends untied my top in the pool once but they were just playing; we were adults too

I've also gone skinny dipping with my girlfriends too; guess we're inappropriate too lolo

good gawd I swear some people on the comments have no life or personality. They act like they've never done anything funny. Grow a personality and have some fun you only live once

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

This Vicky chick is getting too many attention. Not even Felicia which was so low key had that big attention as Vicky does.  What’s she trying to pull?

She’s literally a celebrity herself and at one point had a huge following stop hating she just doesn’t give a **** and says how she feels that’s why it feels weird because usually anyone connected to her doesn’t speak out at all 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
57 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

You must be a new fan. Felicia did get way more attention. She even had fans over her house, and she had hundreds of fan clubs back then. She also exchanged numbers with some fans. And she did tons of interviews and participated in tons of documentaries.

Stop being so immature. You’re always saying that Vicky and everyone close to Britney is using her and trying to pull something. Seriously, stop this obsessive behavior, you make it sound like you think you’re the only one that won’t try to pull something. Super creepy.

I’m not a new fan. Felicia was never outspoken like Vicky is now. Felicia was popular but never tried to be more than Britney. This girl is trying to be a celeb using Britney name.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block