Simon Ellis Talks Britney’s Duffy Cover “I’m Scared” From TCSBS!

19 minutes ago, samwoods321 said:

Just so yall know, Simon Ellis has hired pr, which advised him that he can talk about britney stuff to get more popular, all he does is talk . . . Nonsense if we're honest. We will not be leaking anything. Basically just a click baiter

Lmao not even surprised he probably can post them and chooses not to be posts his spice girls and westlife stuff all the time but will keep Britney forever so fans keep asking him 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Oxic said:

I remember long time ago Simon said there wasn't an studio version of the You Oughta Know cover, because all the times she performed it, it were live.

If true which I don’t believe to be because he told me before he mixed I’m scared and YOK he has soundboard of the shows and would have her vocal either way 

11 hours ago, halfdressed said:

I can appreciate the thought process and creativity in not even listening to the studio/album versions and just create a mix from scratch, but I think this is why the Slave mix is, in my opinion, so boring. You should hear the original so you can get an idea of what parts to accentuate, edit, change, etc. 

Now that I think about it, Slave has been the least changed song in her songs. It always keeps the same structure, while other songs like boys sound totally different. 

12 hours ago, kneetap said:

Great he’s talked a little bit let’s all just remember that he amps the Britney fans at least once a year in promising he’ll release something. He even promised us the full set of circus tour remixes once (post him leaking slave in 2011). Take him with a grain of salt, he rly likes the clout and RARELY follows through. 

He can keep his horrible remixes though. All we want are the Duffy / Alanis Morissette covers in HQ or studio versions if they exist.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 4/19/2022 at 7:25 PM, car said:

Interesting re this remix thing- it seems to definitely be something that’s a touchy subject for her. Tbh she started really going down the remix route with OHT so I guess she really liked that 

I personally think the truth is, she is a performer at heart and loves remixing things to make it part of the show. Even the Oops VMAs performance over 21 years ago now, was a mix. It must be so personal for her 

I think she’s kinda embarrassed by some of her earlier stuff before Dream Within a Dream and likes altering things 

• Like 1

Not to burst anyones bubbles but Simon confirmed to me today via email that the mixes he shared years back he made specifically to share and that he doesn’t have any actual studio mixes of the rest they were did live for each show, very disappointing and a reason to not bother listening to the next episodes from the podcast 

I Think its true all the Remix thing is britney stuff!! i mean all the CIRCUSTOUR SETLIST was britney idea, just see the balance of songs.

I mean the original versions are way better than the mixes , and thinking about FFT i think that was britney idea too, because it was like ZERO HITS! on the setlist. and the TOXIC remix is horrible in FFT

10 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

New episode (Simon Ellis' commentary starts at 14.40)

And will have zero information as usual, almost a 15 minute (assuming) intro of him talking absolute nonsense and a few minutes of Simon taking about how last minute it was. As I said above this guy won’t play any clips and this interview is pointless. 

• Love 1
On 4/22/2022 at 7:36 PM, BettyBoop said:

Not to burst anyones bubbles but Simon confirmed to me today via email that the mixes he shared years back he made specifically to share and that he doesn’t have any actual studio mixes of the rest they were did live for each show, very disappointing and a reason to not bother listening to the next episodes from the podcast 

but why is it disappointing that the songs were live? which we knew? kiiiiiii

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block