Where is Christina’s second Spanish EP?

that woman...god..she is just so loooooooooooooooooong. that last ep was fine. But we waited for years for like 6 tracks? C'mon. 

Rihanna and Christina should make a song together and the name should be smth like  "The longest wait in showbiz".  

i think she is on tour or smth right now in Europe. And maybe she'll come up with second ep after it or during it. idk. idc anymore

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

I mean, she never talked about a "date" just through the this year and it's just April.

These projects are never something confirmed tho I remember the 3 EPs that Miley would do too but ended up cancelled

Probably part 2 will come in the summer

But is the last one an EP and then the album or will end with the album?

5 minutes ago, stanLOONA said:

I mean, she never talked about a "date" just through the this year and it's just April.

These projects are never something confirmed tho I remember the 3 EPs that Miley would do too but ended up cancelled

In Miley's defence...we got a whole new album that was miles better than the EP she released (only like Mother's Daughter)

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Heyah said:

Not people here thinking it hasn’t been released yet. 

It was released on 21 January this year and it’s titled La Fuerza. 

It's not fuerza, on a recent interview ahe talked abput three different EPs. The first one was La Fuerza, still to come two more, according to her the 3 EPs are linked into a whole album or something like that. 

It was reported a month ago she was filming a new video. 

I guess the second EP is gonna be released on the summer, because she is gonna act on Festivals. 

The 3rd one may be at the end of the year. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Stefani said:

The first one made absolutely no noise in the real world. So maybe her label wised up and realized that there was no point in wasting more money recording songs that nobody aside from Xtina's 15 stans would stream. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Sadly, I'm going to go with this. I'm not sure her label wants to waste money on another flop. 

I think it has a good chance of being cancelled:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I really wanted to understand from any of her fans what the hell happened to her after Back to Basics. Her musical direction became a mess, the records got worse and worse, from the art works to production, everything went downhill. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:
I understand that people change and so on but it was a very sharp drop in quality IMO.

I think Stripped is one of the best works by a pop singer, for me it's her Magnum Opus, Back to Basics is brilliant (could easily be more succinct though), but after that her work became so generic that she went off my radar, and every time she released something I checked and confirmed it. This latest work of hers has made worse what I thought couldn't get worse. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

What in the F world happened for god sake?

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block