Federal Judge overrules illegal CDC Mask rule

On 4/21/2022 at 2:10 AM, kdub87 said:

Are you trying to discredit this persons doctorate they earned while on the toilet from Facebook University for their tireless research in infectious diseases and immunology with your actual lived experience working in healthcare? Tut tut :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Wow. I’m surprised I haven’t received a bratty response. I’m shocked at the lack of caddyness. I guess you don’t have anything to say.. hmm

• Like 1
1 hour ago, robert26101 said:

This is a music forum. Why is political BS being posted on here. I get sick of seeing it, makes me not wanna come here and read up on music related material. 

You clicked the link, read the messages and still decided to post this? I’m confused.. if you’re tired of it, wouldn’t you be in another post? Oprah Winfrey Judging You GIF You see that there is other sections in this music forum , right ?

Virtue signalling is strong with this one

2 hours ago, robert26101 said:

This is a music forum. Why is political BS being posted on here. I get sick of seeing it, makes me not wanna come here and read up on music related material. 

Jordan was made aware of this concern when he first asked if he should start a politics/ current events sub forum, and many were against it but he did so anyways. It’s his site and he can do as he sees fit but people have left over the years  because things get too heated. I for one hate coming on here to read anything debating politics, current events and religion- so I rarely click on any topics that I feel will be triggering. I love Exhale just being about music but it’s not anymore so, like someone said, just don’t click on the threads that aren’t music related. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Jordan was made aware of this concern when he first asked if he should start a politics/ current events sub forum, and many were against it but he did so anyways. It’s his site and he can do as he sees fit but people have left over the years  because things get too heated. I for one hate coming on here to read anything debating politics, current events and religion- so I rarely click on any topics that I feel will be triggering. I love Exhale just being about music but it’s not anymore so, like someone said, just don’t click on the threads that aren’t music related. 

Couldn’t have said it better myself. But this is censorship, let people talk about what they want. Who are you to tell people what to talk about ? And btw most people were in favour of political threads. Because this is a public forum, Jordan was 100% right. Don’t belittle his approach to free speech, we are a community and will continue to function as so. Those that left didn’t deserve to be here in the first place . 

No one here has said anything offensive, wrong or disrespectful. Its actually disrespectful of all of you coming in here and critiquing what is being told. I am within my right of free speech and opinion, and no one else can tell anyone otherwise. Just because people you don’t agree with what is being said doesn’t mean it’s wrong. If anything the biased ones are the people coming in here and tearing down those with different options. 

• Love 1
On 4/21/2022 at 2:10 AM, kdub87 said:

Are you trying to discredit this persons doctorate they earned while on the toilet from Facebook University for their tireless research in infectious diseases and immunology with your actual lived experience working in healthcare? Tut tut :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Judging on your caddy and self righteousness response I assume you have something else to say? You wouldn’t just call out someone and then never respond, right? What you said was the definition of rude and attacking someone, which goes against the sites rules. You should be banned from exhale and all forums tbh… Still waiting on a response… :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Love 1
18 hours ago, A.a.A said:

Judging on your caddy and self righteousness response I assume you have something else to say? You wouldn’t just call out someone and then never respond, right? What you said was the definition of rude and attacking someone, which goes against the sites rules. You should be banned from exhale and all forums tbh… Still waiting on a response… :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

You still on this? It's been days! I've moved onto greener pastures babe. First off, my initial post referenced how tired I am of Covid deniers, I didn’t mention you by name yet you felt it was referencing you? If you identify as the type of ignorant idiot I was referencing, thats on you. Secondly, you stated that you nor anyone else has downplayed the severity of Covid and asked where I was getting this info from, to which I simply quoted your many statements regarding Covid. What more is there to say? 

Now be gone.

Sick Get Away GIF by Rooster Teeth

P.S.

Spoiler

Everyone can see when you like your own posts :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block