Federal Judge overrules illegal CDC Mask rule

31 minutes ago, Itsme said:

I haven’t worn a mask since July of 2020 lol if places mandated it, I didn’t cause I scene, I just simply left. Now if people want to still wear one, go for it. Should be personal choice . Just my opinion 

Where are you from? I want to move to another country! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

That means you can't go anywhere in my country.

Supermarket? Well, it depends which city, but there are some cities that want a mask or you can't enter the supermarket.

Public transportation? Nope, not without a mask. 

It's so scary, even without the need to wear one, people still do it.

I'm actually worried that it won't change like ever. 

1 hour ago, Alexanda said:

Where are you from? I want to move to another country! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Supermarket? Well, it depends which city, but there are some cities that want a mask or you can't enter the supermarket.

1 hour ago, Alexanda said:

I live in Nashville Tn. Without making this political, My county is one of 2 Democratic ran counties in the state. Those 2 kept the mask for as long as possible. So I just drove 15 min down the street and went to the gym, grocery shopped, and did any other business I could. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Why are you scared that people that aren’t obligated to wear a mask are still wearing one? You do realize that there are people not necessarily scared of Covid, but have realized it’s saved them from getting a cold or flu or getting others sick? I also don’t get how other people wearing a mask would unnerve someone who has the absolute choice not to wear one? I don’t wear one anymore because I’m tired of wearing one, but I definitely don’t think it’s scary that others still choose to wear one. It shouldn’t be any of our business why people continue to want to wear one as long as we are allowed to decide for ourselves 

They can wear one, of course. 

I would like to see a future without a mask someday. 

The thing is: Decide for yourself is a really good advice! 

I'm a little bit biased because my country did every restriction you can think of to the extreme and it's a little bit too much. :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever: 

I don't think it was a really good idea for the society to seperate and categorize people, it almost felt like a religion. 

4 minutes ago, toxiccriminal said:

As a public health professional who - to be fair - is also pretty over wearing my mask, I gotta say this feels too early.

I don't get how we can pretend COVID and taking precautions are matters of personal choice when there are children who can't be vaccinated and immunocompromised individuals who depend on the general public to keep them safe.

Thank u! 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, toxiccriminal said:

As a public health professional who - to be fair - is also pretty over wearing my mask, I gotta say this feels too early.

I don't get how we can pretend COVID and taking precautions are matters of personal choice when there are children who can't be vaccinated and immunocompromised individuals who depend on the general public to keep them safe.

Yes I believe in your personal choice to protect yourself and those around you! I commend you. Bravo! You’re not making this choice out of a matter of political preference but rather personal safety and your own logic. 

Masks are now known not to work. So while this topic is on masks and mandates and personal preference and I agree that if you feel that it is needed for your health, body and situation, please do it! (Same with being vaccinated, I am not against it). The argument of “keeping those around you safe” makes zero logical sense and cannot be used as an argument anymore. At the end of the day this is about you! 

Don’t worry about everyone else, live your life, be happy and stay healthy. Like I said in my previous post, when you feel safe coming to the bar, DRINKS ON ME! :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up: Life is back. Let’s be grateful we got out of this. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I wish they would have waited with the airlines. I'm a flight attendant and I know for a fact we do not have the proper air ventilation. Especially on the regionally planes, thankfully I only fly on the big planes. Before covid, if one employee got sick, we all got sick. I haven't worked this week but I have seen videos from my peers of people just coughing away. I wear n95 masks along with my employee mask.    

• Love 2
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, Itsme said:

I haven’t worn a mask since July of 2020 lol if places mandated it, I didn’t cause I scene, I just simply left. Now if people want to still wear one, go for it. Should be personal choice . Just my opinion 

Agree 100%

finally the covid circus is over :clownery_makeup_meme: And covid passports should have never been legal in the first place.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, A.a.A said:

Yes I believe in your personal choice to protect yourself and those around you! I commend you. Bravo! You’re not making this choice out of a matter of political preference but rather personal safety and your own logic. 

Masks are now known not to work. So while this topic is on masks and mandates and personal preference and I agree that if you feel that it is needed for your health, body and situation, please do it! (Same with being vaccinated, I am not against it). The argument of “keeping those around you safe” makes zero logical sense and cannot be used as an argument anymore. At the end of the day this is about you! 

Don’t worry about everyone else, live your life, be happy and stay healthy. Like I said in my previous post, when you feel safe coming to the bar, DRINKS ON ME! :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up: Life is back. Let’s be grateful we got out of this. 

Are you a virologist? Lol I guess we should tell surgeons that they don’t work. Lol You’re so dumb. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block