What do you think about gay guys from your country?

bitbitboi

I think its kinda the same everywhere. Gays are narcissistic if you dont have a pretty face, masc body and big coawk you dont stand a chance. This is the sad reality. Its similar to straight society there are the ones who are popular and then the losers its just so much harder when you are gay. I just feel so sorry for our youth getting wasted. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: maybe if you found a losers club with older gays  that might help. Dont run after a train that will never pick you up its pointless. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, danielpierce said:

I think its kinda the same everywhere. Gays are narcissistic if you dont have a pretty face, masc body and big coawk you dont stand a chance. This is the sad reality. Its similar to straight society there are the ones who are popular and then the losers its just so much harder when you are gay. I just feel so sorry for our youth getting wasted. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: maybe if you found a losers club with older gays  that might help. Dont run after a train that will never pick you up its pointless. 

In my own words: They want tolerance, but they aren't tolerant to other gay-people. At least in gay-apps, i feel you! 

And i'm not complaining (i'm happy with myself), it's not that everyone has to like me, but it's so stupid sometimes and i think it doesn't help anybody. (and no there are also great people) 

A simple chat is impossible, they play a game, so i am not interested in games.  

They use the apps too often, so they think reality is like that. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

in france they're like straight guys tbh, french people tend to be very sober in general and not really flashy, the gay community isn't really a strong thing. btw I don't associate being feminine-flashy etc. with being gay, I think it's just a correlation. there's probably the same % of straight guys who want to act like that. 

but these past few years you can notice the terrible US "gay culture" influence, but so far that's only on twitter, with gay guys being obnoxious à la Emma Roberts which often comes with shallowness, unnecessary horniness and vulgarity :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: oh and having half of their sentences in English, urgh. I dislike girls who act that way too. US influence emanates from the country's tendencies to push all the further communitarianism for everything. well, local culture, that's ok. the thing that I hate is when Americans think their schemes is applicable for the entire world. "hispanic" ain't a race and "black culture" doesn't make any sense in Europe. sorry out of topic but I just dislike extreme communitarianism and categorization for everything :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

It depends the state, here in Argentina you have the stereotypical muscle gay who only dates a sibling and lives for the gym

YKrYabR.gif?1 

most of them are in the big metropolitan areas

(and also don't care about rights and fighting for freedom, even I dare to say most of them are conservatives, which is insane)

on the other hand, you have queer people, real people who fights and cares for the rights of all of us (even those morons who votes conservative people)

I must say we have a big collective of people here that stand up for all causes that matters, such as feminism, LGBTQ+ expression, rights and healtcare

Agustin Malandra

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block