What do you think about gay guys from your country?

bitbitboi

1 hour ago, You'reOnMyRadar said:

if to compare I am more Fair Haven rather then Call Me By Your Name.

oOooOOhh nice comparison! It's pretty clear that way haha!

And absolutely, know you're either the one who pays money o drinks or whatever, or the one who receives something in return. But always no commitment at all. I wonder how these people will feel like when they're older and (I assume) alone, because they didn't put time and effort to build strong relationships that would accompany them later on no matter what.

1 hour ago, Zach91 said:

Men all suck just a bunch of F boys just wanting to get into your pants and be done with you. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

We should be talking more about this, though. In the gay community it's all jokes about getting D or 4ss, which is super fun honestly, but it doesn't reflect reality. And the weird thing is that the community get SO worked up with other stupid stuff like a celebrity endorsing a brand which uses plastic or whatever! Like, PRIORITIES, PEOPLE. And I can get all the 4ss I want, as I've always had, I'm not saying this out of pettiness or anything like that. Shiz is real, our community has gone off the rails with individuality and indifference and..... lack of heart.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

We should be talking more about this, though. In the gay community it's all jokes about getting D or 4ss, which is super fun honestly, but it doesn't reflect reality. And the weird thing is that the community get SO worked up with other stupid stuff like a celebrity endorsing a brand which uses plastic or whatever! Like, PRIORITIES, PEOPLE. And I can get all the 4ss I want, as I've always had, I'm not saying this out of pettiness or anything like that. Shiz is real, our community has gone off the rails with individuality and indifference and..... lack of heart.

💯 agree with this!! 

• Like 1
On 4/26/2022 at 2:17 AM, bitbitboi said:

You’re a top. Why do you ghost US after you BEAT our cookie UP? :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare: 

WHYYYYYY :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

2 hours ago, Style Holiday said:

You’re a top. Why do you ghost US after you BEAT our cookie UP? :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare: 

WHYYYYYY :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

Because I like to be the ONLY baby daddy (except if the other daddy happens to be a friend of mine....... but that never happens among tops around here) and you guys have way too many pregnancies IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:
They tell me eat the cookie 'cause it's good for me
And when I eat the cookie, I got good form
But I know they always cheat because APPARENTLY I'M NOT GOOD FOR 'EM :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:
They might gotta have many babies, nurses yellin' push for 'em!

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Style Holiday said:

Also, can we expose the supposedly “married” with children ones? Do you have any stories with them? Can somebody start ‘cause I have too many weird entanglements with them… :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

I don't have direct stories with them because I like bottoms only and I don't know many married guys with bubble butts :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Because I like to be the ONLY baby daddy (except if the other daddy happens to be a friend of mine....... but that never happens among tops around here) and you guys have way too many pregnancies IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:
They tell me eat the cookie 'cause it's good for me
And when I eat the cookie, I got good form
But I know they always cheat because APPARENTLY I'M NOT GOOD FOR 'EM :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:
They might gotta have many babies, nurses yellin' push for 'em!

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

I screamed. We should ****! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

If we generalize and stereotype ourselves, then we are boxing ourselves, and justify our stereotypes in the public's eye.

We are a minority but very diverse group in every country, with a majority still in the closet. I can see how the few brave individuals that you've encountered may have similarities and maybe you did not readily mesh, but that's not the entire representation.    

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block