What do you think about gay guys from your country?

bitbitboi

14 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Can you chill and pay attention to the question? What do you think about X from YOUR COUNTRY? Like I said, I live in Argentina, football is (way too) important here. That's all, keep browsing.

You tell me to pay attention to the question AND keep browsing? Which one do you prefer now :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:?

First option: I did reply to it: it's a stupid attempt at stupid generalisation :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:.

Second option: thanks, girl bye :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

I hate men. s** is cool, but I’m looking for a relationship as I’ve never had one. Everyone is so s** driven which is fine but can we hold each other and tell stories and read something together? :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad::kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Tomorrow I have a date with somebody that has sorts of selfies with US major actor movies and had attended some red carpets. Hopefully I will turn Mr. Patek into Richard Millie. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 

I’m in my popstar era and y’all hate to see it!  :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
29 minutes ago, Style Holiday said:

I hate men. s** is cool, but I’m looking for a relationship as I’ve never had one. Everyone is so s** driven which is fine but can we hold each other and tell stories and read something together? :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad::kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Tomorrow I have a date with somebody that has sorts of selfies with US major actor movies and had attended some red carpets. Hopefully I will turn Mr. Patek into Richard Millie. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 

I’m in my popstar era and y’all hate to see it!  :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Whattt.... Why are you making me google WATCHES... :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

All I want to know is if you're going to get D, AND a nice conversation!

But "READ"?! Bish that's like level 8 out of 10 in a relationship, gay guys from 2000 onwards don't read! You're asking too much too soon, you're on your Gimme More era... :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, You'reOnMyRadar said:

That's an excellent question ... I am from Ukraine, but I would trade ours fir one European's or from US ... Those would at least be more Caring and Romantic then just pointless *** and Money ... Ahh, disappointed 🤦😅

Well thank you for taking the time to think about it! Nice to know I'm not alone on this one...

I understand wanting to have s3x but once you're in your thirties that cannot be the only way of connecting to people... Can't gay guys meet or reach out to other gay guys just to TALK? We cannot be THAT h0rny 24/7...

• Love 1
3 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Whattt.... Why are you making me google WATCHES... :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

All I want to know is if you're going to get D, AND a nice conversation!

But "READ"?! Bish that's like level 8 out of 10 in a relationship, gay guys from 2000 onwards don't read! You're asking too much too soon, you're on your Gimme More era... :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

The burden of being a Nicki stan is that I possess so many clap backs and rhymes, geez… :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: No srsly, I don’t know if I’ll get any **** because he’s a bottom so… maybe I’m the D provider this time around :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

2 hours ago, Style Holiday said:

The burden of being a Nicki stan is that I possess so many clap backs and rhymes, geez… :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: No srsly, I don’t know if I’ll get any **** because he’s a bottom so… maybe I’m the D provider this time around :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

ohh I'm SO far behind with Nicki's lyrics... English is not my first language, I can barely keep up with her!

How do you guys even do that versatile shiz, I'm a strict top, I don't get it.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Well thank you for taking the time to think about it! Nice to know I'm not alone on this one...

I understand wanting to have s3x but once you're in your thirties that cannot be the only way of connecting to people... Can't gay guys meet or reach out to other gay guys just to TALK? We cannot be THAT h0rny 24/7...

Exactly ... I agree 100% ))) I am 29, it's been a year as I am single, I am in a Great friendship with my Ex, - who turned out Bi after relationship we had, which to be honest killed me 🤦 I am a simple guy, sorta old fashion I'd say, for me is important the "connection" to have a nice conversation, to go out to the movies, go to the restaurant and of course s** but it's not main priority, if to compare I am more Fair Haven rather then Call Me By Your Name.

Now days guys mostly looking for daddy and support (no offence to anyone) judging from my own experiences on friends ect. but I would be Happy to be with someone who does have brains, who's not only looking after financial situation at the end of day ... But it's rare to find someone like this now day ... 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block