Join @Slayout and @Henry M Torres Master Singing Class

rik

Christina Aguilera Singing GIF by E!
have u ever wanted to sing but don’t know how to? Are u tone deaf??? to the point where even ur support system tells u to not go on Idol?? Do u want to be a star but can’t stop your voice from cracking. 

:fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:worry no more. Users @SlayOut and @Henry M. Torres are offering a monthly subscription of Master Classes for a discount price or $45.99 USD. Each month we will send you your very own kit of 7 DVDs and tapes where you will be able to train alongside the “The way I am still awake at almost 2am watching Titanic for the first time.  Are status updates still a thing? I love Britney Spears. I think she’s an interesting artist” and “ Britney unreleased songs deserve to be on streaming platforms. I said what I said” singers. 

:fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:Order now and we will even throw in your very own lemon and chamomile tea to warm up those voices

But that’s not all! Order in the next 10 minutes and receive your very own complimentary glass to break FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: notable customers who went on to have fantastic careers include: Christina Aguilera, Celine Dion, Cissy and Whitney Houston, Frank Sinatra, Michael Jackson, and Katy Perries

Prices do not include shipping and handling. International fees may apply.

• Haha 3

Society princesses/party girls @Henry M. Torres and @SlayOut leave their parties, wardrobes and trust funds behind and move in with a farm family for five weeks to experience life as they have never known it.

FRFaYPRXEAAfWxW?format=jpg&name=large

S1E1

Wealthy socialites Henry Torres and SlayOut move in with a hardworking farm family in Altus.

S1E2

Henry and SlayOut discover what it means to work for a living when they are hired to milk cows (aka OverIt) at Exhale's Dairy Farm, but soon tire of the hard work and the smell.

S1E3

Henry and SlayOut don hairnets and go to work at a fast food restaurant, charming customers but not their supervisors with their antics.

S1E4

Henry and SlyaOut are made co-chairs of the Springtime Gala, but their efforts to bake pies don't go down well with the locals who are still shocked by the duo's skimpy outfits.

S1E5

A cattle auctioneer is trying to teach Henry and SlayOut cattle herding only to have them misuse his credit card at the feed store.

S1E6

When Henry and SlayOut get jobs at a gas station/bait shop, they reel in two local boys; Albert chastises his young charges for breaking their curfew.

S1E7

SlayOut must make amends after losing her purse and her temper at a local club. Henry and SlayOut pack up their things and say goodbye to the Ledings and life in Arkansas.

S1E8

Henry and SlayOut find a job working with a taxidermist. Henry is homesick and relies on SlayOut to cheer her up.

Coming this summer :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad::ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block