Cardi B Makes History Releasing 2 Awful Songs Back To Back 💖 #StreamingParty

My first Cardi thread and I’m so honored doing it because she’s the first female rapper in history releasing so much awful material all at once. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I would write a review for each but there’s nothing there. She’s a bad singer and at the same time a bad rapper. I love it! The lowest is what? :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

Side note: No Love Remix didn’t even outsell the original in order to chart. She’s so over without payola, she can’t even sell festivals tickets. :clown_meme__makeup_green:

• Haha 4

People were criticizing Nicki for DWHAP meanwhile the song didn’t leave Hot 100 since and it’s rising. I guess they were laughing at their stupidity, right? Fan love can’t be bought RATS and The Queen ain’t no damn CLOWN 🤡 @Avenger :clown_meme__makeup_green: @Blackout2006 :trash_throw_away_recycle: @CrazyButItFeelsAllright :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: 

@MikeHunt wyd bich? Removing Hilary Duff from your ugly avatar won’t save you from OnikaVodoo :clown_meme__makeup_green:

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

The fact the song comes from a channel that doesn't even have a pfp set up is sending me :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

What is sending me is that No Love remix couldn’t even outsell the original. Did this happen to any Nicki remix before? My sis be sending those songs straight to the top meanwhile this 🐀 can’t even crack a smile because she’s on her 7th face. :roxxy:

• Haha 1
55 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Why do the Cardi threads always get so messy so fast in Exhale :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

Was going to main page but it feels a little too low vibe in here :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

The way you and @Invitationmain page hateful and false allegations about Nicki Minaj, but refuse to main page facts about Cardi B and how her outside-payola songs don’t even crack top #80 or barely make a noise shows me how sneaky you really are. I constantly come up with facts, but you refuse to main page them. Did Atlantic Records offer you a paycheck/payola to kiss Cardi’s cheeks? :clown_meme__makeup_green: Find this message an open beef with me. If you don’t engage in 24 hours, consider your bag stopped by @Roman Zolanski :clown_meme__makeup_green:

8 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

Wow you weren’t lying Style I couldn’t make myself finish either one of them :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: 

Yes and somehow Jordan Miller refuses to main page an open discussion about the quality of two songs. :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare: 

@Jordan Miller you now have 23 hours and 59 minutes to respond! As a mainstream member of this site, I would want you to main page this thread to prove me you’re not on a payola rotation! :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block