“Kiss You All Over” Discussion & Who is Brian Kidd (Songwriter)?

Let’s discuss this track, for starts is the title is either “Kiss you all over me” or “Kiss me all over”? 

Next we know that Sean Garrett co-wrote it with songwriter Brian Kidd. 

I always assumed that this was this guy 

it’s not the same person he confirmed to me and any other tracks registered through ASCAP by “Brian Kidd” it’s impossible to tell both writers apart. It’s evident there are 2 writers as there are songs registered through UMG and ASCAP that differentiate them but still I can’t find anything about this guy except a potential DJ but doubtful it’s him. 

Anyway there’s a final mastered mix in the hands of fans along with 911 just like “hooked on you”, “pull out” and “rockstar” and I think I speak for everyone when I say we would appreciate anyone to kindly share it because it’s  top tier unreleased. 

• Love 7
Just now, Lonely2001 said:

I think the title is "Kiss Me All Over" because it's registered like that and I think it is wrtten like that on the demo CD. Maybe the original lyrics were: "...Bet you if you kiss me all over..." and then they were changed. As for the writer I certainly don't know.

Yeah I noticed that unless it was going to be changed for the album track list like the other blackout demos, the writer is a mystery to me that poor writer told me he gets questions about it all the time and he had nothing to do with it :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 2
Just now, Dublingin said:

There’s a final mastered version floating around?!!! Please leak it someone !!!

Yes it was sold when the 3 that leaked were along with 911 indicating the blackout rerelease was actually due to happen otherwise why the hell were these finalised mastered tracks sitting somewhere for a hacker to steal :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Ug. I would have put up the cash in a heartbeat. I’ve been in love with Kiss Me (or you) All Over since the demo leaked in 2007. Was so bummed it didn’t make the album!!

But also… it’s mind boggling that whoever paid for these final mixes chose Rockstar over this masterpiece!!!

Happy Hour Reaction GIF

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, Dublingin said:

Ug. I would have put up the cash in a heartbeat. I’ve been in love with Kiss Me (or you) All Over since the demo leaked in 2007. Was so bummed it didn’t make the album!!

But also… it’s mind boggling that whoever paid for these final mixes chose Rockstar over this masterpiece!!!

Happy Hour Reaction GIF

It wasn’t offered initially but the person said they had it then these leaked and the source was pissed off so nobody got KYAL or 911 :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Dublingin said:

Happy Hour Reaction GIF

Rockstar is the actual masterpiece :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Lonely2001 said:

I think the title is "Kiss Me All Over" because it's registered like that and I think it is wrtten like that on the demo CD. Maybe the original lyrics were: "...Bet you if you kiss me all over..." and then they were changed. As for the writer I certainly don't know.

Yeah it does seem that might be the song's official title but it's weird because she sings 'kiss YOU all over' lol.

I hope the fully mastered version leaks one day. We only have a rough demo that doesn't sound amazing quality wise, but it is such a good song.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

GUYS PLEASE LEAK KISS YOU ALL OVER THE ACTUAL MASTERPIECE JANET TRIBUTE OF HER CAREER IM BEGGING YOU

We have enough good fan remasters of 911!!! KYAL not enough!!

It gives me Prince vibes!

And a leak is better than nothing, though I much prefer it debut on a Blackout re-release later this year for the 15th anniversary 💃

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block