Pink Friday Tour 2012 W/ Guests Drake, Foxy Brown

Style.

Pink Friday the tour unmatched ten years later. Does your fave can even spell tour? Love her or hate her, nobody does it like Nicki Minaj. The talent in this video, the way she sings and rap LIVE it’s unmatched. She publicly and on a stage give the props to her main influence Foxy Brown (all of this while Kim was crying to every radio host how Nicki dissed her) and her come up it’s the most authentic and rawest female rap scene has ever seen. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 
Ten years later, still the highest selling female rapper for the record; Diamond singles, multiples tours, Pink Print being the routine for the payola girls. Does your fave can even spell Prague and international? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

By the way, got a secret… can you keep it? Jordan send me a letter to tell me that I’m already been a mod so you can’t compete. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block