Can’t Reply to Topics on Mobile

Sometimes on mobile, I try to respond to topics and the field won’t actually load when I hit reply. I have to refresh page so many times to try to get it to work that eventually I just never respond to a topic. You’ve all missed out on plenty of Lou and Robin digs because of this software glitch. Is there any way @Jordan Miller can fix this? Is this a problem for anyone else? Is there a workaround? 

EDIT: oops wrong forum

• Like 4

Oh that the same problem for me. I didn't know that happen to others too. I honestly I thought I was alone in this. 🧐Yeah refreshing helps or restart or logging out. I believe it a glitch. Hope this get solved.  It like this for example url code Error 53 Access is blocked. If not I guess ask for professional help.  Hope these tips help. Have a great day. 💜

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Deanna Winchester said:

Oh that the same problem for me. I didn't know that happen to others too. I honestly I thought I was alone in this. 🧐Yeah refreshing helps or restart or logging out. I believe it a glitch. Hope this get solved. 

I’m so happy we finally have a support group now in this thread. You are not alone, you never were :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:  :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: We will Not be SILENCED any longer Jordan!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Rik said:

I’m so happy we finally have a support group now in this thread. You are not alone, you never were :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:  :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

😭😭 You are a gem! I wasn't expecting nice people on here I have trust issues because of it. Because being cyberbullied and bullied in the past actually made me afraid to comment on here tbh. So glad to help though. Yes you are all valid. We are not alone!Share Love GIF

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'll check into this. I've noticed this too sometimes, but thought it was my VPN :orangu_orangutan_ape:

KING

17 hours ago, Rik said:

I’m so happy we finally have a support group now in this thread. You are not alone, you never were :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:  :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: We will Not be SILENCED any longer Jordan!!!!!!!!!!! 

Omg im screaming :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block