I've done a 180° and "My Baby" is a keeper!

1 minute ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

I agree. It’s a very heartwarming song that conveys a lot of emotion. The only people who seem to come for this song are lifeless gay men who prefer substance-less dance and europop… but are we shocked? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: They always used the song as a punching bag when she has FAR worse. Side note: Her vibrato is so gorgeous in that song. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: Definitely one of the highlights from “Circus”.

Yes I agree and also u guys lace and leather is another highlight, I’ve never understood the hate 

3 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Meh L&L always felt very flat to me. One thing I do admire about “Circus” as a whole however was its production value. 

That’s true. I think the slick production makes up for watered down lyrics in a way. I personally love my baby more than lace 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Stefani said:

I smell your bad taste in music, it makes me cry. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

well... maybe, lol :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

9 hours ago, Kletus said:

YES!!! I’m ready for an entire ALBUM of “My Baby”s!!!!

Uh... That's a bit much... :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

4 hours ago, --- said:

one step above dear diarrhea

No Way! :ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what: Nope! Nope! Nope! Dear Diary is a masterpiece! I luv that song! :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

• Love 1

I've always thought it was a very charming song and I think it must mean a lot to Britney. I mean obvi it's not a song i listen to on repeat but i think it's a very cute and personal song. The placement tho is kinda weird but i guess they wanted that "circus"/eclectic vibe to carry on to the tracklist ? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block