Kim Petras rehearsing for exclusive car wash mini concert

TommyX

29 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Just wanna cry 😢 today was horrible!!!!

So sorry for your anxiety attack boo! Did it just come out of no where or were you overwhelmed with Kim and the experience? 

Did you even get to see her? If yes, did she actually sing or she was just there holding up those signs for a photo op? 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

So sorry for your anxiety attack boo! Did it just come out of no where or were you overwhelmed with Kim and the experience? 

Did you even get to see her? If yes, did she actually sing or she was just there holding up those signs for a photo op? 

She did not sing. It was just a meet and greet. Few lucky ones won merch and VIP tickets for Coachella.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
49 minutes ago, TommyX said:

Later she was a DJ at that Day Club 😅

I’ve never followed Kim’s career cuz I never connected with her music but I really love S*ut Pop and it’s odd to me that she doesnt perform any of her new music. I can’t even find fan video from the release party. And now with this, I’m kinda disappointed in her. Like you put out a new record but won’t perform the songs… kinda weird.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I’ve never followed Kim’s career cuz I never connected with her music but I really love S*ut Pop and it’s odd to me that she doesnt perform any of her new music. I can’t even find fan video from the release party. And now with this, I’m kinda disappointed in her. Like you put out a new record but won’t perform the songs… kinda weird.

True ...

There are some clips floating around from that Day Club where she sings along the DJ Tracks.

I hope she will slay us wit her Coachella performance. The rehearsal videos on her Instagram look promising.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, TommyX said:

True ...

There are some clips floating around from that Day Club where she sings along the DJ Tracks.

I hope she will slay us wit her Coachella performance. The rehearsal videos on her Instagram look promising.

I hope she delivers and slays. Also wish she saved “Kimchella” until she headlines, cuz bish has so much potential! 

2023 will bring in Britchella! Of course right after Britney’s Super Bowl Halftime show! 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

It is literally everything I'm not okay.... I can't sleep and I cry every single ******* night.... I know I'm stronger than this. But right now I'm very vulnerable...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block