What’s Your Favorite RuPaul’s Drag Race (Adjacent) Song?

• Super Mods
15 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

"Sissy That Walk" will forever be RuPaul's best song.

"Read U, Wrote U" is to me the most iconic cultural product from all the franchise.

"Call Me Mother" should be played on every dance floor from now on.

To me, Dida Ritz's lipsynch is a masterclass in charisma on stage:

https://fb.watch/cmsEp1rSTo/

Sissy that walk!!! Omg a bop indeed! And yes, Dida Ritz’s lip sync is among the best in the franchise as well. Why she hasn’t been asked to come on to All Stars is beyond me. About to Read Ru Wrote Ru right now :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

15 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

And this is so much fun!

https://youtu.be/Alq056oB4fE

This performance is a level just below Read U Wrote U, in my book. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: Like the All Stars 3 girls had a lot to live up to since Read U Wrote U was the season prior, but they delivered! The coordination of it all is impressive! Kennedy is so so talented and I think this performance proves it!

Still, Read U Wrote U (even Roxxxy’s questionable verse :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:) outsold and outdid! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
52 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

OMG, YOU GUYS!

I am so excited for this! I thought that the All Winners series was going to be its own offshoot, but I’m a little slayed that they’ve made it All Stars 7. Everyone is so strong.

I live for Shea Coulee, I’m so excited to see her looks this season. I’m intrigued to see how Raja and Jinkx do given that they haven’t been on the show in like 8-10 years. I think everyone on the cast will play off each other well. I wonder if they’re doing lip sync for your legacies and if so, which queens they’re lip sync against?! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Would it be other queens who won their respective seasons?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block