What’s Your Favorite RuPaul’s Drag Race (Adjacent) Song?

• Super Mods

RuPaul’s Drag Race first graced televisions in 2009 with its inaugural season, and since then, it’s ballooned into a cultural juggernaut that spans continents. :surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised: Along with the show’s success has been the emergence of songs both from the show and out of the contestants that have competed on the show.

Given this, what are your favorite songs from the show? Or, what’s your favorite song from a contestant? Better yet, do you have a favorite lip sync performance?

Here are mine:

Current reigning fave: I’m That ***** from Season 12

All Time Favorite: Read U, Wrote U from All Stars 2

Favorite Lipsync: Physical by Trinity K. Bonet and Laganja Estranja (still not over this :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:)

Discuss, huntys. :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'm super into this new season. I am rooting for Willow Pill! 

This entire season was so so good! Everyone was talented and brought it to the runway! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: Definitely rooting for Willow Pill but would also love to see Lady Camden snatch the crown. I love Angeria but idk if she’ll get it… :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: So many promising folks for All Stars! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'm super into this new season. I am rooting for Willow Pill! 

Too bad Jorgeous is going to win. In my head and heart Valentina won her season and all stars and anything else that’s said doesn’t make sense with my fantasy. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
39 minutes ago, VCTR said:

Too bad Jorgeous is going to win. In my head and heart Valentina won her season and all stars and anything else that’s said doesn’t make sense with my fantasy. 

I live for Valentina!!!! :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: She has the best one liners and also had all the tea. A true diva through and through. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

4 minutes ago, VCTR said:
  Hide contents

But I also love this so much

Taste!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: Sasha and Peppermint was such a good pairing! I was rooting for both because they both deliver! And I’m In Love is so addicting! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Not it being among my top played song last year and the year before that!

Ive heard Violet on some tracks but haven’t dived into her discography. Same with Trixie! 

20 hours ago, SlayOut said:

RuPaul’s Drag Race first graced televisions in 2009 with its inaugural season, and since then, it’s ballooned into a cultural juggernaut that spans continents. :surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised: Along with the show’s success has been the emergence of songs both from the show and out of the contestants that have competed on the show.

Given this, what are your favorite songs from the show? Or, what’s your favorite song from a contestant? Better yet, do you have a favorite lip sync performance?

Here are mine:

Current reigning fave: I’m That ***** from Season 12

All Time Favorite: Read U, Wrote U from All Stars 2

Favorite Lipsync: Physical by Trinity K. Bonet and Laganja Estranja (still not over this :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:)

Discuss, huntys. :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

All three of these I love :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block