This Particular Shot With Britney And Her Sons Is So Touching

Why don't her children live with her? :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:
I thought the only reason they weren't with her was the conservatorship and the problem they had with Jamie, but once the conservatorship was over, why are they still living with K-Fed?
where does kevin live? does he live in a place worthy of Brit's children?

they exchange the glamorous life with their mother for a simple life with their father ?

4 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

Why don't her children live with her? :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:
I thought the only reason they weren't with her was the conservatorship and the problem they had with Jamie, but once the conservatorship was over, why are they still living with K-Fed?

they exchange the glamorous life with their mother for a simple life with their father ?

Kevin has custody, that's common knowledge :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

On 4/11/2022 at 9:57 PM, Alex Murr said:

I assume Kevin has full custody since 2019, when Jamie got violent with one of her kids. Also these were probably though years to live with britney, and they are teenagers, don't think it was the healthiest thing for them to live together. Anyway they probably see each other all the time, britney has said they don't like being photographed or posted on her insta. 

And about the lifestyle... :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: we know damn well how much money britney had to sent kevin every month cause of shared custody. They live just fine. Plus, there was photos of the house where they live a couple years ago and it wasn't bad, not a mansion like britney's but it was a big *** house indeed. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block