The Deep Cuts Series: Gwen Stefani

What's up, Exhale

I want to start these threads in which we discuss songs by different pop stars that we consider to be great tracks, but hold a hidden-gem status.

The grand opener is our very own ska-pop queen: Gwen Stefani

I will state my top 5 deep-cuts and then some honorable mentions :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

1. Danger Zone
  2. Long Way to Go (ft. André 3000)
  3. Serious
  4. Rare
  5. The Real Thing

• Wonderful Life
  • Breakin' Up
  • Send me a Picture
  • Yummy

Do you like any of these songs? Which ones would you add?

Gwen Stefani - LETRAS.COM (149 canciones)

• Love 8
25 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Serious from L.A.M.B. was a bop. IIRC she even filmed a video for it that was never officially released, although some parts leaked online. Red Flag, Getting Warmer and Splash from her 3rd album were great too.

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: I didn't know that about 'Serious'

7 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

1. Bubble Pop Electric (regardless of little kids ruining this song on Tik Tok)

2. Crash 

3. Serious

4. Wonderful Life 

5. You’re My Favorite 

Love Gwen and there are so many, but these are the top 5 I thought about immediately 

‘Bobble Pop Electric’ is such a fun song... the dialogues give me life. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, SlayOut said:

I love this thread series idea! :surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised:
Admittedly, I haven’t explored much of Gwen’s music, but I loved This Is What the Truth Feels Like. Rare is a gem! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:
Looking forward to making a playlist of the other songs people suggest! :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

Can you believe that I discovered ‘Rare’ on a bus?!?! 
There are these little screens where you can watch a movie or simply listen to music. I entered the pop playlist out of curiosity and it was there :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: (flop fan not listening her record when it came out). 

5 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

Love this idea. 

Similar to Slay, I haven't explored much of Gwen's catalogue, but I'll give some of these a listen. 

She’s released only 3 albums as a soloist... it shouldn’t take much time :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: and bops will be served :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block