Little Mix kick off the Confetti Tour and reveal it'll be their last tour together

Slayer

Little Mix kicked off their first tour as a trio yesterday in Ireland and revealed multiple time throughout the show it would be their 'final' and 'last' tour as Little Mix after over 10 years together. The group confirmed their hiatus in December last year and that they will be focusing on solo projects after the tour.

Setlist:

Spoiler

Shout Out to My Ex

Heartbreak Anthem

Break Up Song

Move

Power

Gloves Up

No

Secret Love Song, Pt. II

Woman Like Me (with elements of En Vogue - Free Your Mind)

Happiness

No More Sad Songs

Love Me or Leave Me

Between Us

Love (Sweet Love)

Reggaeton Lento Remix

Wasabi

Black Magic

Salute (with elements of Industry Baby by Lil Nas X)

Touch

Only You

No Time for Tears

Confetti

Sweet Melody

FP-lDPqXoAAIkER?format=jpg&name=large

FP-lDPoWQAAjFxG?format=jpg&name=large

THE CHOREO:

Lil Nas X reacted to them including Industry Baby

Edited by Slayer
  • Love 7
44 minutes ago, Mr. Cavill said:

Looks great! They'll improve as they go! 

There seems to be a lot less dancing than usual, maybe they're going through a Britney 'i'm a mom now' phase :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

But yes you're so right they'll only improve the further the tour goes along! 

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Slayer said:

There seems to be a lot less dancing than usual, maybe they're going through a Britney 'i'm a mom now' phase :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

They could be lactating.  One move, guns out milk coming out everywhere. 

They kept their word, but their babies are not a year old, and people are still shocked. 

The comments of album by album reviews, most state Leigh Anne transitioning positions while carrying twins to get comfortable needs to be noticed..

Unusual promo, but at least it's not a tour and is more congratulated.

Regarding the Spice girls who were condemned for being pregnant out of wedlock, cos of their fan base status. 

But a video showed, it was never aimed for children until it went that way because of the nicknames made it about money

3 hours ago, Slayer said:

I was thinking the same thing. From I saw rehearsals began like a month prior, I thought "there's NO WAY we're gonna get LM5 or Glory Days level choreo." Can't wait to see them in a few shows regardless to see the improvements.
BRB, gonna b|tch at my boyfriend for not getting us tickets, after sliding down the wall, crying.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block