What is your favorite coffee?

5 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I love a dark roast coffee! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: Usually can’t have it without cream/plant based milk or sugar but it always hits the spot. I’ve been told to cut back on my coffee consumption for health reasons, though, but it’s so difficult! :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: Sorry, doc! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I get a headache if I don't have mine each morning :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

I get a headache if I don't have mine each morning :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Same here! And if I don’t have it, it makes me feel confused and irritable! :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: I’ve reduced the amount I drink each morning, which has been hard to do, but I still looooove the flavor! :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: I even tried decaf but it’s rotting on my shelf. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Same here! And if I don’t have it, it makes me feel confused and irritable! :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: I’ve reduced the amount I drink each morning, which has been hard to do, but I still looooove the flavor! :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: I even tried decaf but it’s rotting on my shelf. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

yes, now I only have 1-2 cups a day and started trying tea a little more :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I love macchiato as well

2 hours ago, autumngoodbye91 said:

I know this will sound weird because most people hate instant coffee (my friends always make so much fun of me for this), but I actually really like the Nescafé Gold instant coffee:

1200_05016397_7613033006937_01.jpeg

But honestly I'm not picky, I need my coffee in the morning and I'm not too fussed what type it is (as long as it's not decaf)

I love Nescafe Gold Crema :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Blonde roast with thick creamy texture and nutty flavour. 

I love Colombian coffee and every now and then Ethiopian as well. There's a fantastic coffee shop in my hometown for less famous brands but the quality is outstanding. Also, I prefer Arabica as it's more aromatic but also more bitter and if you blend 3 types of Arabica coffee and order an espresso, the taste becomes a bit sour even. A mixture between Arabica and Robusto, though, can bring sweetness. 

As for brands, Illy is a good one and also this French one:

RICHARD-LOGO-BLACK.jpg

They usually have capsules but my my my is it worth it! Try the one with hazelnut flavour. Total game changer! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block