Madonna - Gone

When the backing vocals come in It’s like I went on this beautiful trip walking with angels  to the sun and decided I could dip my feet in a little longer looking back at the earth to replay every vulnerable moment of my LIFE and can come to peace with it???? Excuse me :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: omg I get why gay people loved this Madonna music. Madonna girl  I actually CANT believe u rn!!!! Wow this is healing trauma somehow 

what in the Kabbalah   

Not flop Exhale passing on Gone. 

I love everything about this song. It's one of my favourites and it would have been a nice way to wrap up the era. It's criminal that only three singles were released from Music. 

And it's true what they say, you don't realise what you've got till it's gone. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: Come back late 90s / early 00s Madonna. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Not flop Exhale passing on Gone. 

I love everything about this song. It's one of my favourites and it would have been a nice way to wrap up the era. It's criminal that only three singles were released from Music. 

And it's true what they say, you don't realise what you've got till it's gone. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: Come back late 90s / early 00s Madonna. 

I am dying to make music like this ugh. I really agree that Madonna was in her creative peak even before confessions I have to say. I think she legitimately became the artist she always wanted to be around Ray of Light and Music in particular solidified her comfort and confidence after whag the public called a comeback 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Rik said:

I am dying to make music like this ugh. I really agree that Madonna was in her creative peak even before confessions I have to say. I think she legitimately became the artist she always wanted to be around Ray of Light and Music in particular solidified her comfort and confidence after whag the public called a comeback 

100% agree. I wish I was old enough and cared enough about her at this time to see Drowned World tour live. 

• Love 1

Just like Mer Girl, It was a perfect ending. 

But at 44:39, it was very short.

But the album was made during a move to London, Pregnancy and a movie (not really bad, it definitely proved the best friend to a girl besides diamonds is a gay guy)..

Her and Rupert Everett was everything at this era. 

I agree the fact thay Warner added American pie to tack on another hit track because it matched the Americana theme just by title. 

But oddly Die Another day did actually fit American life and the overall themes of the meaning of life and death..

But Music as an album did what she said balanced her fun and serious side..

And songs like i deserve it, you can tell she was in love, which Stephen bray said, unless she's in love, she won't write love songs, unlike other people..

Each album is a journal of her life and current state of mind .

Confessions happened to be non political cos her messages of politics and religion wa in her documentary 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Just like Mer Girl, It was a perfect ending. 

But at 44:39, it was very short.

But the album was made during a move to London, Pregnancy and a movie (not really bad, it definitely proved the best friend to a girl besides diamonds is a gay guy)..

Her and Rupert Everett was everything at this era. 

I agree the fact thay Warner added American pie to tack on another hit track because it matched the Americana theme just by title. 

But oddly Die Another day did actually fit American life and the overall themes of the meaning of life and death..

But Music as an album did what she said balanced her fun and serious side..

And songs like i deserve it, you can tell she was in love, which Stephen bray said, unless she's in love, she won't write love songs, unlike other people..

Each album is a journal of her life and current state of mind .

Confessions happened to be non political cos her messages of politics and religion wa in her documentary 

THis explanation was wonderful! I legitimately love your explanation of this era relative to her surrounding eras during the decade. I also absolutely love Mer Girl. gone is the last track off music??

19 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Aw, her tribute song to Katy's career. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: Music had quite a few fillers that I didn't use, but Gone was a nice final song even if it wasn't as great as the singles. 

:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: ndjdjdjdjdjsjsjjdjdnd girl if u dont stop right now :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block